1. Despite the fact that I have basically been a U2 nut for almost two years (ever since I saw ZooTV on DVD for the first time), I just heard about this site today. Yeah, I can't believe it either. I'm in love, though, and happy to be a member. Counting down the days to seeing them again in Oakland next year. I was heartbroken when they delayed that show this year.

It's a plaeasure to be on here interacting with so many awesome fans. Any U2 fans from Northern California around here?

-Paul
  2. Originally posted by achtung_pablo:Despite the fact that I have basically been a U2 nut for almost two years (ever since I saw ZooTV on DVD for the first time), I just heard about this site today. Yeah, I can't believe it either. I'm in love, though, and happy to be a member. Counting down the days to seeing them again in Oakland next year. I was heartbroken when they delayed that show this year.

It's a plaeasure to be on here interacting with so many awesome fans. Any U2 fans from Northern California around here?

-Paul

Welcome Paul!! I visited your home town Sacramento last summer and had a great dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, lol Enjoy your time on u2start
  3. Hello, Pablo, welcome to the forum!

I'm not exactly from Northern California but who cares?

Sergio
  4. Welcome to the site and forums Paul
    Have a good time and fine show next year
  5. Hi there and welcome

6. Hello and welcome here
  7. Welcome from the East Coast!
  8. Welcome from the additional state of America

(UK by the way )

Enjoy the site
  9. Welcome
  10. ha, yeah we might as well be , hello from England
  11. Welcome! It'll be great to have you around the boards