1. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    Now you mention it, something felt 'off' timing-wise after the bass and drums kick in, it's like they're a half bar late..?
    Yeah, it's a common thing in his videos. Haven't seen him playing live though, but at least when playing at home he has this problem which I'm surprised no one points out.
  2. Indeed. There's a lot of songs that are forgotten but would be great for his current limitations (which won't be going anywhere btw, they're here to stay). Love Rescue Me, The First Time, mostly anything from Pop, Original Of The Species, Stand Up Comedy, Promenade, Hawkmoon 269, mostly anything from Zooropa, So Cruel, Cedars Of Lebanon... and many more songs that would sound great with his current range.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Indeed. There's a lot of songs that are forgotten but would be great for his current limitations (which won't be going anywhere btw, they're here to stay). Love Rescue Me, The First Time, mostly anything from Pop, Original Of The Species, Stand Up Comedy, Promenade, Hawkmoon 269, mostly anything from Zooropa, So Cruel, Cedars Of Lebanon... and many more songs that would sound great with his current range.
    I guess his 'delivery' of high notes changed more than his range actually. He hit notes even post-2015 that he would struggle with on ZooTV..
  4. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    I guess his 'delivery' of high notes changed more than his range actually. He hit notes even post-2015 that he would struggle with on ZooTV..
    Good point. It's not that he has lost much range, he still can reach chest C's without much difficulty. It's more about how he hits those notes and the quality of his intonation and rhythm in general.

(Not speaking about the falsetto. That is gone for good now).
  5. I absolutely loved this. Made me appreciate the song even more and I adore Heartland already ❤️

Just thought I'd share this too:

6. Never cared to much for Rattle and Hum album (but I love the film) and Heartland was always an album filler for me.

And still the first half of the song is nothing special. But I just found out that the second part is absolutely fantastic.

Lets say....sometimes it takes a while 😉