1. Longtime U2 fan, new to the forums.

I'm 24 years old and from Canada. Been a fan of U2 since I was seven, when Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me got me into music in general and U2 specifically.

Fave album is Zooropa, and Lemon and Moment of Surrender are my fave U2 songs. I saw U2 live for the first time ever last year in Toronto, where I got to hear Your Blue Room and Stay in rare 360 Tour performances. It was fantastic.

2. Very welcome to the forums !
    It must be a shame for you that they played Ultraviolet instead of Hold Me then
  3. You have no idea. When I heard they were doing HMTMKMKM in Europe I nearly cried. SO much better than "Baby baby baby (repeat 37 x )" >.>

Laser jacket was pretty cool, but would have also worked with Gone if you ask me (you can keep this suit of lights...).

But I can't complain. That leg allowed me to hear NLOTH songs that were ditched subsequently (the title track, Unknown Caller, Breathe) as well as other songs I never in a million years would have thought I'd see (The Unforgettable Fire, Stay, Your Blue Room).
  4. Welcome to the site!
  5. Hi friend

Welcome and have a great time

Greetings from Brazil
  6. Welcome to the site!
  7. Welcome to the forum!! A fan that became so with HMTMKMKM is always good

Have a nice time,

Sergio
  8. Originally posted by Droo:Longtime U2 fan, new to the forums.

I'm 24 years old and from Canada. Been a fan of U2 since I was seven, when Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me got me into music in general and U2 specifically.

Fave album is Zooropa, and Lemon and Moment of Surrender are my fave U2 songs. I saw U2 live for the first time ever last year in Toronto, where I got to hear Your Blue Room and Stay in rare 360 Tour performances. It was fantastic.

Greetings from Oz!

I was at those Toronto shows too. Had a fabulous time. It's a small U2 world

9. Welcome here
  10. welcome from Germany, good to have you around
  11. Hi, welcome!

12. Hello and welcome here