1. Recognize this? :)
  2. Nothing short of awesome
  3. What do I love about Zooropa?

Everything. 52 minutes of joy. Sonically ahead of its time like Achtung Baby. Musically ahead of anything else.

And even better, it gave us a look into what Passengers and Pop would be.

The finest, most beautiful piece of art U2 ever released.
  4. Released 22 years ago today, halfway through the 3rd leg of the Zoo TV Tour. What a great album it is.

5. Definitely a great album. Didn't realize it turned 22 today
  6. I had never listened to this. Bono premiered it to Diego A. Manrique and the infamous Julián Ruiz, both famous Spanish journalists, somewhen around the New York Aug. 92 shows. Sounds interesting and fresh.

7. Originally posted by LikeASong:I had never listened to this. Bono premiered it to Diego A. Manrique and the infamous Julián Ruiz, both famous Spanish journalists, somewhen around the New York Aug. 92 shows. Sounds interesting and fresh.

[YouTube Video]
    I have this, it was in a Fruitleg. I think both versions of The First Time are very interesting in their own ways, the demo is pretty cool I think

8. 4th leg actually. Between stops in Verona and Rome.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:I had never listened to this. Bono premiered it to Diego A. Manrique and the infamous Julián Ruiz, both famous Spanish journalists, somewhen around the New York Aug. 92 shows. Sounds interesting and fresh.

[YouTube Video]
    I already knew it but i didn t know the history
  10. This is really cool!
  11. Zooropa, that's the reason why I became U2 fan 22 years ago