1. Very overrated album. Only track still listening to is City of blinding lights. HTDAAB is the start of mediocre u2, or ATYCLB was but that album has more to offer.
  2. Nevers firget than u2 is made for thé live and this album make thé job
  3. Was such a great time to be a U2 fan,the anticipation of the album and tour was mega,the hysteria captured somewhat on the MTV Brooklyn Bridge feature,they were everywhere,TV apple ads,billboards,radio,magazines etc I can recall friends of mine that weren't into the band suddenly taking an interest,a great album I just think a couple of songs could've been stronger.Great times!!!
  4. How do you rate the production?
    I think it is superior to ATYCLB, more warmth and depth.
    On Atomic Bomb, there isn't one track that is produced badly, I think, whereas to ATYCLB there are a few (Elevation is really, really bad, imo).
  5. I think it is overrated.

The first totally "safe" U2 album. As others have said, the beginning of boring, mediocre U2.

I still think Vertigo is a great song (as a one off), but the rest of the thing falls off badly from there, in my opinion.
  6. HTAAB is a classic U2 record, I still like it. And prefer it above SOE and Zooropa, to Menton some U2 records, which I in general do not like.
  7. My 2nd fav U2 album!!