1. That little solo still rocks
  2. I love Edge when he gets bluesy and dirty rather than poppy and clean. The final guitar solo on All My Life is fantastic
  3. Is it possible to get a new link for those songs please thanks
  4. I don’t know if the band have done anything with this song already in terms of used bits of it or if they’ve still got it in mind, I wouldn’t think so. However the way Adam was talking lately about the kind of direction u2 might go in next when he mentioned stuck in a moment I think All My Life could fit the bill, it’s that kind of uplifting vibe to it, I hope it gets released one day.

5. Here’s the quote
  6. It’s Rick Ru (in the) bin
  7. Haha, yeah that’s the problem they seem to have not been too keen on they sessions although I did read a bit that said they might go back and revisit them some day. They did release Window in the skies from they sessions as well. I wouldn’t put my money on All My Life appearing though, hope over expectation.

Here’s Edge and Adam both mentioning going back to the sessions, Larry seems less keen lol. But what Adam says back then again fits in with what he’s saying now in some ways
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/u2-in-their-own-words-75982/
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Haha, yeah that’s the problem they seem to have not been too keen on they sessions although I did read a bit that said they might go back and revisit them some day. They did release Window in the skies from they sessions as well. I wouldn’t put my money on All My Life appearing though, hope over expectation.

Here’s Edge and Adam both mentioning going back to the sessions, Larry seems less keen lol. But what Adam says back then again fits in with what he’s saying now in some ways
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/u2-in-their-own-words-75982/
    12 years ago. They’ve had plenty of opportunities to do so.
  9. I’m thinking more with the style of album Adam’s been talking about doing though just in December there. That seems to fit with the type of description he was giving of the Rick Rubin sessions to a certain degree and then the vibe from All My Life fits with the Stuck In A Moment gospel vibe I feel. I know it’s all putting 2 and 2 together to get 5 but there’s definitely a logic to a song like All My Life appearing on the next u2 album by Adam’s description of what could appear in the new material. ‘We weren’t interested in redefining the basic U2’ that’s what he said all they years ago, now it sounds like that might be something they are interested in doing.