1. Off to Munich now

I wouldn't worry too much about the weather. It's fine today and it will be fine tomorrow. We checked all the weather sites and all of them say 23 degrees, which is warm, and sunny with occassional clowds. There might be light rain showers during the afternoon and evening, but overall the forecast is much better than it was for Vienna. If you have seats you might be lucky, but only parts of the stands in the Olympic Stadion do have a roof, so it isn't a guarantee you don't get wet. However, according to the forecasts, the weather should be NOWHERE even near the 2005 Vertigo show in Munich where it rained basically non-stop all day with temperatures around 10 degrees

Take some warm stuff and rain coats nonetheless.

Enjoy the show everyone and have a nice stay in the beautiful city of Munich.
  2. If you attend the gig, be prepared for major traffic problems. Tramway + underground railway/subway strike planned for tomorrow.
  3. Great news!
    I can't wait for the situation when the concert ends!

but does it mean, that underground won't be running at all? i guess not..

if somebody knows more, please let me know!
  4. Officials say that 15% of the trains will be canceled if the strike is taking place. Could be interesting.
  5. 15 % is not that bad When we, in our 'beautiful' country of Poland, have strikes it's much worse than this, I can tell you!

In the morning will be okay, but after the concert.. yeah, it will probably be hell
  6. Originally posted by antoni:15 % is not that bad When we, in our 'beautiful' country of Poland, have strikes it's much worse than this, I can tell you!

In the morning will be okay, but after the concert.. yeah, it will probably be hell

that's the official number... I wouldn't bet on that, though. Just plan some extra time and you'll be fine.
  7. See Ya'll in Munich tomorrow.

starting my journey from Wales at 6pm tonight!!!

please dont rain.
  8. Lots of people going there! Good thing, I hope you all enjoy. 24 hours to go now
  9. Munich is mad. Just saying

read about that strike tomorrow, affecting all public transportation. but we'll all get there, I'm confident

today's been weird. missing out a great party right now as I've been sick all day, bless that Zurich rain tomorrow can only be better.
    been 5 years since I've been in this town, was for the 2005 Vertigo show. Excitement for tomorrow is growing at last it will be great, no matter what they play. Looking forward to meet quite a number of fellow u2starters at the queue and in FOS again -- keep it coming

btw Sergio, why aren't you here?! you'd love it.
  10. Jealous of everybody going to this one. Stadium looks awesome. Hope all the u2starters going have a great show!
  11. I ask myself the same question.
    Maybe the fact that I have not ANOTHER 200€ to spend, and I have ANOTHER exam tomorrow might have to do with it...

Nah, seriously, I'd love to be there. Not as much as Istanbul maybe, but I compleeeetely love that city and I'm sure they will puto out a tremendous show tomorrow.
    Enjoy it for me, for us