2. Electrical Storm
    3. Miracle Drug
    4. Running to Standstill
  2. 1.Wire
    2. Acrobat
    3. The Wanderer
    4. If God will send his angels.
    5. When i look at the world.

3. has to be miracle drug when i 1st heard it on the new album it stood, pity it was never released as a single it has unlimited potential
  4. If God Will Send His Angels - Great lyrics, Bono sings awsome and the feeling og this song is very special if you ask me.

Ultraviolet - One of my all-time favourites, again awsome lyrics and awsome performance.

Most of the Zooropa album

Love is Blindness

When I look at the world - A forgotten track from ATYCLB, better than wild honey if you ask me.

So Cruel

Drowning Man

Another time, another place
  5. I'd like to add Rejoice the the underrated list, great track, great drums and music overall!
  6. My nick...
  7. i agree with you guys

1. Acrobat
    2. One Tree Hill
    3. The Wanderer
    4. Love Is Blindness
    5. Wire
    6. Grace
    7. In A Little While
    8. Crumbs From Your Table
    9. If God Will Send His Angels
    10. Wake Up Dead Man
    11. All I Want Is You
    12. Stories For Boys
    13. Drowning Man
    14. Please
    15. When I Look At The World
  8. i forgot about :

1. Zooropa
    2. In A Little While
    3. When Love Comes To Town
    4. Mofo
    5. Electrical Storm
    6. The Hands That Built America
    7. Miss Sarajevo
    8. Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
    9 . Exit
    10. Dirty Day
  9. posted by Remy (Webmaster) on 2007-02-18 10:11 pm quote

"Miami, it rocks (especially live).

And the whole Pop album is just underrated, as is Zooropa. Mostly by U2 itself. "

I have to agree with Remy about the whole Pop album being underrated by everyone.The album is great and live the songs are totally different monsters(except for Wake Up Dead Man) esp Please and Gone.I mean listed to the 9-23-97 version of Gone towards the end where Bono sings the " I'll be up with the sun, Your'e still holding on lines with such force and power.Great stuff
  10. lets see
    Kite ( should have been a single)

North and south of the River ( live version ) pop version is terrible

Crumbs From Your Table

Do You Feel Loved ( should have been a single, not LNOE)
  11. Originally posted by nedthehunteri would have to say my top three are...

1. Bad - did you hear the crowd go off at melbourne 19th? this song should be closer for every concert, as they add 40 to the end of it, creating the most awesome ending ever
    2. One Tree Hill - similarly, the crowds go wild when they hear this song.
    3. Cry/Electric Co (Live) - this song, when played live, really gets the band in gear, and i am so pissed off that they didnt play it a t Brisbane, as i was anticipating it, as Dallas Schoo was playing it when soundchecking edge's geeeetar

yes bad did go off at that concert... i WAS THERE!!! and i agree it should always be a closer
  12. For me, ATYCLB was one of U2's best albums. Of course the Joshua Three and Achtung Baby are great records, but I think ATYCLB is one big underrated album. Beautiful Day, Walk On, Elevation and Stuck in a Moment went out on single but actually the best songs on that album are Kite, When I Look at the World and In A Little While(and Beautiful Day, Walk On).

I became a fan of U2 in 1998/1999 when I first really listened to U2 and soon after that period they came with ATYCLB. Maybe that's the reason why I like it so much and why I think Slane is the best Music DVD ever made.