1. Well what do you think about Gone? It's a song I always skipped but now i love it! It deserves more attention and it should be more played live!
  2. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyWell what do you think about Gone? It's a song I always skipped but now i love it! It deserves more attention and it should be more played live!

If you think the POP version is great, check out the Mike Hedges mix off of the Best Of 90-00. I've always thought Gone was a great track, and hearing that made it even better.
  3. Originally posted by MWSAHFor me, ATYCLB was one of U2's best albums. Of course the Joshua Three and Achtung Baby are great records, but I think ATYCLB is one big underrated album. Beautiful Day, Walk On, Elevation and Stuck in a Moment went out on single but actually the best songs on that album are Kite, When I Look at the World and In A Little While(and Beautiful Day, Walk On).

I became a fan of U2 in 1998/1999 when I first really listened to U2 and soon after that period they came with ATYCLB. Maybe that's the reason why I like it so much and why I think Slane is the best Music DVD ever made.

4. Originally posted by MWSAHFor me, ATYCLB was one of U2's best albums. Of course the Joshua Three and Achtung Baby are great records, but I think ATYCLB is one big underrated album. Beautiful Day, Walk On, Elevation and Stuck in a Moment went out on single but actually the best songs on that album are Kite, When I Look at the World and In A Little While(and Beautiful Day, Walk On).

I became a fan of U2 in 1998/1999 when I first really listened to U2 and soon after that period they came with ATYCLB. Maybe that's the reason why I like it so much and why I think Slane is the best Music DVD ever made.

5. 1. One Tree Hill.. Its an amazing song the lyrics are just beautiful and im not just being bias because im from New Zealand especially live when played in NZ the crowd goes crazy!

2. Crumbs from your Table
    3. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me have they ever performed that live? its an awesome song
    4. A sort of Homecoming
    5. Surrender and Seconds great early songs love the bass lines
  6. Yeah....Hold me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me is played live. Great song, would be great if that one's on the next tour!
  7. Originally posted by tui3. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me have they ever performed that live? its an awesome song.

LOL, it was played in EVERY concert of the PopMart Tour (that means 93 performances!) !!!!!
    Do you have any PopMart' bootleg? You should get some, specially 1997-08-28 Leeds, or 1997-09-23 Sarajevo...Great stuff, not their best performances, but peculiar and interesting concerts.

See ya'
  8. 'Heartland'

To quote my son, "It should be the national anthem."
  9. LOL, it was played in EVERY concert of the PopMart Tour (that means 93 performances!) !!!!!
    Do you have any PopMart' bootleg? You should get some, specially 1997-08-28 Leeds, or 1997-09-23 Sarajevo...Great stuff, not their best performances, but peculiar and interesting concerts.

See ya'

Lol im sorry! The PopMart tour is the only tour i havent heard.. Ive meant to get a bootleg. Thank you haha its just one song i have never heard live and its one of my favourites.. Thanks again
  10. Originally posted by afdtk'Heartland'

To quote my son, "It should be the national anthem."

Yeah, I agree It's one of my all-time favourites!
  11. With A shout
    Two Hearts Beat As One
    The Unforgettable Fire
    In God's Country
    Hawkmoom 269
    Love Rescue Me
    Acrobat
    Babyface
    If God Will send his Angels
    In a Little While

Should all be played on the next tour end of story! The way that some of these songs have been neglected in recent years is nothing short of criminal.
  12. I know It's played a lot on the Vertigo Tour but I really think Miracle Drug is one of the most beautiful songs of U2... It should've been a single