1. Originally posted by BelgianBonoI know It's played a lot on the Vertigo Tour but I really think Miracle Drug is one of the most beautiful songs of U2... It should've been a single

Yeah that one is much better thatn All Because Of You! Just hear Edge's solo and his singing
  2. I'm sure U2 will perform Acrobat once..they'll have to, because almost everyone likes it and it's never performed before.

Other underrated songs:

Red Hill Mining Town
    Mothers of the Dissapeard(instrumental, I know, but sounds excellent)
    Hawkmoon 269
    Crumbs from Your Table(actually never understood why they didn't play it live)
    Yahweh(great lyrics)
  3. Honestly, scarlet. For some reason I absolutely love that song. When I need to be inspired/need some peace thats the song that I listen to.
  4. Argh, there are a few, for me I'd say all of Zooropa, a lot of the stuff from Achtung Baby that doesn't get the coverage it should, like Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (I know it made some comebacks during Vertigo tour but if they really get it right, i.e. bring back the full electric arrangement, I think it could be one of the ultimate stadium type anthems), So Cruel (oh to see that live!), Ultra-Violet and Love Is Blindness...there's so much that should really be out there for the world to hear but doesn't!
  5. Gotta be something off of Pop....

Mofo, Do You Feel Loved, or Please
  6. Originally posted by haytrainGotta be something off of Pop....

Mofo, Do You Feel Loved, or Please

Mofo and Please are definitely up there, not too sure about Do You Feel Loved? though, I think If God Would Send His Angels is higher ranked, as with Wake Up Deadman and...whatever it's called...If You Wear That Velvet Dress (like I keep saying, the most James Bond-esque theme never to be released!)
  7. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

Mofo and Please are definitely up there, not too sure about Do You Feel Loved? though, I think If God Would Send His Angels is higher ranked, as with Wake Up Deadman and...whatever it's called...If You Wear That Velvet Dress (like I keep saying, the most James Bond-esque theme never to be released!)

Have you heard the Jools Hollaand version (or however you spell his name?)

When I read about how Pop was rushed into release and they didn't get to finish certain songs, I immediately think of IGWSHA....to me, that song is forgettable because it feels so unfinished.
  8. Indian Summer Sky
  9. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Have you heard the Jools Hollaand version (or however you spell his name?)

When I read about how Pop was rushed into release and they didn't get to finish certain songs, I immediately think of IGWSHA....to me, that song is forgettable because it feels so unfinished.

Yeah, the Jools Holland version is really what I'm thinking of! Although I think if they could couple that with the Edge's guitar work á la PopMart performances, it would be something special. I know what you mean too about IGWSHA, it isn't all there but it's still a favourite of mine, although not on a par with something like So Cruel or Mothers Of The Disappeared as a low profile favourite...
  10. Originally posted by germcevoyIndian Summer Sky

Wire & TUF aswell...
  11. Spanish Eyes
    Acrobat
    Red Hill Mining Town
    11 O Clock Tick Tock
    A Man and a Woman
    Kite
  12. In A Little While
    Wild Honey
    Unforgettable Fire
    Lemon