1. I think “Slug” is one of the most beautiful things they’ve ever recorded, and doesn’t deserve to be buried so deep in their discography.
  2. Originally posted by podiumboy:I think “Slug” is one of the most beautiful things they’ve ever recorded, and doesn’t deserve to be buried so deep in their discography.
    That is indeed a good one.
  3. Velvet Dress, to me it should be on every Top Five U2 Lists.
    The atmosphere, the vocals, the guitars are superb....
  4. The Jools Holland version is fantastic.
  5. Fire, I fall down, Tomorrow. All from October.
  6. Along with the not-underrated Gloria and October (they are both very good/properly-rated) these are the three memorable songs from that album. The rest (maybe not Scarlet) are pretty forgettable to me.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Along with the not-underrated Gloria and October (they are both very good/properly-rated) these are the three memorable songs from that album. They rest (maybe not Scarlet) are pretty forgettable to me.
    Ok. Half of October is still more than very good. A score that haven't reach SOE and Zooropa.
  8. I can get behind half of Zooropa without a second thought..,
    Zooropa
    Lemon
    Stay
    Dirty Day
    The First Time

Admittedly, my mood impacts how much I enjoy the other five.

Almost four years on, I’m still not really into SOE. There are some decent tunes there but not very many I actively seek out.
  9. Yes, absolutely. One of the most haunting songs in their catalogue, as Bono described it.
  10. I don't know if it's underrated, but at least it's a song where's not much talk about, but i really love Original Of The Species
  11. Among the 3 best of that album and easily top 10 of the decade