2010-10-02 - Coimbra
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. in a little while what do you all think of this one ...?
  2. Now comes the weakest, most anoying song of the setlist imo : In A Litte While.
    I really dont know why they play it, it wasnt a single, it isnt dedicated to someone. So why ??

Bring in Running To Standstill, Unknown Caller, Angel Of Harlem or Bad there

3. Should have been left on the Elevation tour only. Nice little gem back then. Now? Not so much. Just a real bore in my opinion.
  4. Originally posted by bartajax:Now comes the weakest, most anoying song of the setlist imo : In A Litte While.
    I really dont know why they play it, it wasnt a single, it isnt dedicated to someone. So why ??

Bring in Running To Standstill, Unknown Caller, Angel Of Harlem or Bad there

Unknown caller please or miracle drug
  5. Originally posted by shkee23:[..]

Should have been left on the Elevation tour only. Nice little gem back then. Now? Not so much. Just a real bore in my opinion.

Yep
  6. Miracle Drug would be a nice surprise if they did it a few times. Wouldn't mind that at all. One of the more powerful songs off a relatively weak album.
  7. miss sarajevo beautiful as always
  8. city of blinding lights
  9. And I have to say I dont really like Miss Sarajevo as a regular song, they should only play it some times during the tour. And COBL isnt my favourite live song also, although I really like the single version.
    So they should ditch the whole part after Mercy. :p