1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11489794

Relating this to the 360 tour... will the Archbishop ask that U2 remove his pre-recorded speech in future gigs? If so, how will this change the flow of the shows?

Personally, I don't think the video will stop being shown, but there's always a possibility, since Tutu's reasoning for stepping out of the public eye is to make way for a new generation of leaders.
  2. First of all: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. TUTU

A new generation of leaders that, hopefully, will live to solve GRRRREAT problems!!!...

Good thing he's quiting up, he's 79 years old (today) and has been on the frontline for over 40, I think it's fair for him. I'm not worried about the U2360 speech, I think it will stay; anyway, if they drop it I won't care either, so... It's a win-win situation after all
  3. yeah, Happy Birthday Mr Tutu

what a great man. I have the deepest respect for him. It's sad he won't be around in the public anymore from now on, but he has reached an age where it is more than deserved to retreat. And there are others who step into his place.
    I think U2 will keep showing his speech during the shows, even in 2011
  4. Does anyone else think he sounds like Rafiki from the Lion King?

5. So great to see Archbishop Tutu do the campaigning for ONE on this tour - it's a special and positive moment in the show !
  6. R.I.P.

7. Rest In Peace
  8. RIP Arch
  9. This is the show and performance I think of when I relate Archbishop Tutu with U2. 360 Glasgow 2009, one I attended and the audio from this is taken from u22

Rip