1. Some songs are just songs, but some songs immediately sound like they're meant to be larger than life, that you know that you're listening to something epic.

IMHO, Moment of Surrender is one of this epic songs.

Once said that, despite being one of this epic songs, it's not really one of my favorites, so I relatively agree with that.
  2. I've never really cared for "Until the End of the World."
  3. I know its this anthem, statement kind of song but my wife and I cringe every time Pride is played. Honestly, compared to other U2 songs its not that good.
  4. Originally posted by Dsnow66:I know its this anthem, statement kind of song but my wife and I cringe every time Pride is played. Honestly, compared to other U2 songs its not that good.
    I'll agree that it's terribly overplayed and they've played it without any passion for over 20 years. Fans hardly appreciate it at all nowadays, and it's been scorned by the band a thousand times... But objectively looked, it's a fucking fantastic song. The guitar and vocals are quintessential U2.
  5. the last time they really played Pride was on ZooTV...
  6. last songs from SOE
  7. Cedarwood Road, Sorry, i don't dislike it, its just never captured me in the way it has with a lot of U2 fans.
  8. I don't really like the way the old songs sounded on Popmart... Don't know if I didn't listen enough of it but everything I did listen sounded like "meh" to me