U2 - 40
    U2 - One Tree Hill
    U2 - Mothers Of The Disappeared
    Radiohead - No Suprises
  2. Show Yourself - from Frozen 2

"YOU are the one you've been waiting for..."
    If you don't have a daughter, you're not allowed to comment
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:Walk to the water

It is very intimate, very personal. Lyrics full of little details and images. The changes between 3rd and 1st person point-of-view makes me as the listener become part of the story. When he sings the part of "I'm on the outside, let me in, let me love you, let me... love you, let me" - it always brings up tears in my eyes. Always.

YES! this! definitely! get's me crying Every Single Time. How could I forget
  4. Anything by Radiohead or Coldplay... because it's so bad.
  5. Hi Matt - I have an 8-year-old daughter and am qualified to comment. And I agree.
  6. When I am at a concert and I see one my favourite artists sing and hear the audience sing a long I always get emotional. And when I join to sing a long my eyes get wet.

I also have this sometimes when I listen to a U2 show when I'm at home or in the car.
  7. Usually i don't cry with songs. But the last year i've had some hard times, because of my mother in law was very ill (she's passed away now) so there were moments when a tear appeared, especially during the guitar solo in Pink Floyds Comfortably Numb
  8. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:Usually i don't cry with songs. But the last year i've had some hard times, because of my mother in law was very ill (she's passed away now) so there were moments when a tear appeared, especially during the guitar solo in Pink Floyds Comfortably Numb
    Gecondoleerd.