1. Many users have done that in this very same topic. In fact I'm doing it in this very moment. Seriously, so keen to close this topic lately.
  2. http://rt.com/op-edge/mother-chemical-attack-footage-fraud-509/

Mother Agnes, a catholic nun, who has been living in Syria for 20 years and has been reporting actively on what has been going on in the war-ravaged country, says she carefully studied the video featuring allegedly victims of the chemical weapons attack in the Syrian village of Guta in August and now questions its authenticity.

Everyone in Syria is facing grave danger. There was a case of Muslim religious leaders being kidnapped and beheaded. They were humiliated and tortured. Ismailis, the druze, Christians – people from all parts of Syrian society – are being mass murdered. I would like to say that if these butchers didn’t have international support, no one would have dared to cross the line. But today, unfortunately, the violation of human rights and genocide in Syria is covered up on the international level.
  3. To be honest, if I was a moderator, I'd be shutting this thread down. It is pointless and filled with ignorance. Sometimes it isn't even entirely Aaron's fault, but admittedly a lot of the time it is. This thread makes the forum look unpleasant and restless.
  4. I definitely agree. I was about to close it a few weeks ago when the rethorics scalated again... This is the very only hostile thread in our whole pleasant, peaceful forum, so yeah, I think it's better closed anyway. There are many politics forums out there as I pointed out some weeks ago:

Originally posted by LikeASong: (...other stuff...)

The politics topics, as all the other topics that are not U2/music related, are meant to be just a distraction - not anyone's main target in this board. We can't ban anyone for posting solely on a topic, but we can ask for moderation, as you can understand. When there's 6, 8 or 10 posts in a row made by someone without a single response by anyone else, they seriously might have to reconsider what are they doing here. I am sure that there are PLENTY of politics forums on the internet where you can do a 90% of posts regarding US and world politics, and then a 10% of posts in their side-topics (about music for example). Think about it.

So I thereby declare this topic closed. If there are important or surreal news we can discuse them over at the General Media/News Topic. Sorry for this guys, I wish we had been more rational. See you around!