1. Hi everyone, I'm Sami, 36 years old from Finland. I have been fan over 20 years now. First I heard some songs from joshua tree and rattle and hum, liked them a lot, but the first u2 album that I bought was achtung baby. (still the best album ever made). And the story goes on...
    Seen U2 live in 1997 in Helsinki, 2001 in Stockholm, 2005 in Dublin, 2009 Dublin x2 and twice this summer in Helsinki. Long live U2! Fingers cross and prays to upstairs that we have some U2 concerts 2011 in europe!

vidfeusti
  2. Welcome to the forum, happy Christmas and long live U2

Sergio.

3. Welcome here
    Greetings from Germany
  4. You went to some amazing concerts.

Hope to see you around, but first: enjoy the holidays

5. Thanks, happy holidays to you too!
    All shows have been amazing, but I think the 2005 croke park pit was the best experience and 2. nigth in helsinki 2010 also in the pit was a night to remember.
  6. I can imagine, Dublin must be amazing to see them there! I only seen 3 shows so far, so maybe I cant Will buy tickets everytime they come close though
  7. welcome to u2start, Sami, great having you around enjoy your time here, looking forward to get to know you on the way. happy christmas from the (very!) snowy Germany

ps: which shows did you attend in Dublin in 2009 ? I was at night 1&2, so maybe we walked past each other without knowing
  8. Welcome Sami
  9. Originally posted by MacStripey:welcome to u2start, Sami, great having you around enjoy your time here, looking forward to get to know you on the way. happy christmas from the (very!) snowy Germany

ps: which shows did you attend in Dublin in 2009 ? I was at night 1&2, so maybe we walked past each other without knowing

I was at the same shows than you, so mayby we met I had lower sittig tickets to both nights.
  10. Hey Sami and welcome!
  11. Welcome Sami !

12. at least you avoided the Irish rain that way I was in GA on the first night and up under the roof for night 2. Anyway, great shows, unforgettable, right?