1. Anyone know how to do the new facebook profile hack?
    Thanks WIRE
  2. What is the Facebook profile hack?
  3. FB has released a new profile layout with more options and stuff. They're allowing users to change from the old to the new profile but they haven't done all users at once. That's why some of you don't have it yet. It will be available for everyone in a few days/weeks, no need to hack or cheat your profile.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:FB has released a new profile layout with more options and stuff. They're allowing users to change from the old to the new profile but they haven't done all users at once. That's why some of you don't have it yet. It will be available for everyone in a few days/weeks, no need to hack or cheat your profile.

I thought it looked identical. Rather than changing their appearance, they need to stop distracting people from the fact Facebook is seriously lacking in security.
  5. I got mine by going to the page of a friend who had already gotten it.
  6. I got it by searching New Profile at the top and one of the pages had the option to do it
  7. Thanks guys, what I was looking for is how you can perhaps do it in a programme like Photoshop, to make the new profile?