1. Hi! I'm from Sweden and I have used this site for a while now and thought it was time to start using the forum! That's probably a really bad decision, because I tend to get addicted to forums.

I've been a fan since autumn 2009 when my music teacher in school played Streets from slane castle for my class. I was blown away by it and since then I've just gotten more and more addicted to U2. This year I've disovered bootlegs, and a few months ago I discovered torrents too and I just love what you can get your hands on! Some recordings are absolutely amazing!

My favourite U2-era is probably the nineties, but I love all of them. I also really love the last album and the 360° tour, and I'm very excited about the new album!

I should also admit that I'm a Bono's voice addict!

So... Achtung U2start!
  2. A fan since 2009, that's pretty recent if you consider you're addicted to Zoo TV and know how to download torrents! Well done!

Welcome to this (too adicting - look at some of our post-counts) forum
  3. Welcome here
  4. welcome to this tribal gathering of the faithful
    good to have you around
  5. 'Allo allo!!! You'll love it!
  6. Welcome Mr Trek!
  7. welcome mate. I wish my teachers were that cool when i was at school
  8. Sergio (LikeASong) said it best- once you U2start, it's hard to stop!

Welcome to the forums! Good to have you around
  9. great music teacher oooh and welcome you gonna love it !!!
  10. Thanks for the welcome! This sounds like a dangerous place for me I should probably have named this thread "Achtung Mr_Trek" instead

My music teacher is very good! The only negative is that we never play any U2 stuff, since U2-songs are too hard to sing, so I guess it's really B-mans fault But I try to sing them at home anyway...
  11. Yup Bono is a bitch to sing sometimes You're very welcome here man, look forward to seeing you around
  12. Welcome!

Lucky you! We used to sing very old, boring songs in music class