1. When I turned on the radio today morning they were just playing Pride! Pretty nice start in the day!
    They are playing U2 songs quite regularly on austrian radio - most of the time I still haven't found and one.
  2. "Sunday Bloody Sunday" was played on a local radio station this past Saturday. The deejay said something along the lines of, "I realize that we are playing it a day EARLY but it's to make up for U2 being a year LATE."
  3. Is "City of Blinding Lights" played much on the radio (and as a result known to casual fans)?. I am surprised they've played it so much over the past three summers (every show?) as I have NEVER heard it in the radio - not even in 2005.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:Is "City of Blinding Lights" played much on the radio (and as a result known to casual fans)?. I am surprised they've played it so much over the past three summers (every show?) as I have NEVER heard it in the radio - not even in 2005.

Maybe they just think it's a great song live?

5. I listen U2 the first Time on the Radio 1984 by the Army in Germany with the song Pride
    on a very small Radio! Oh, Nostalgie!!
  6. I don't often listen to the radio. I have heard:
    WTSHNN, on a rock station in Florida.
    ISHFWILF, same station in Florida.
    WOWY, once in Scotland and once in England.
    Vertigo, in England.
    Magnificent in England.
  7. I heard Elevation and Vertigo at Ekstra Weekend, 3FM, The Netherlands.

They used it to start a new hour
  8. Ok maybe any of the other guys on here from England may remember a very popular radio station called Atlantic 252???
    It pretty much rivalled radio 1,even overtook them at one stage in the popularity stakes and when Zooropa was released in 93 it constantly played Somedays Are Better Than Others,many days i heard it 4 or 5 times throughout the day that i thought U2 had released it as the first single from the album!
    Radio 1 played GOYB and Magnificent alot in 2009 but thats pretty much it lately.My local radio regularly plays One,Pride,Stick In A Moment,Beautiful Day.
  9. The radio station McDonalds plays - I've got no idea who it is, might be local - plays Electrical Storm Regularly!!.
    Sometimes they play WOWY and Pride too. But I haven't heard anything from No Line since it was released in '09.
  10. I heard "Windows in the Sky" in (I think it was) a Walmart a few months ago.
  11. i have heard everlasting love on the radio here more than any other U2 song, ever

ones i have heard are:

everlasting love
    beautiful day
    elevation
    window in the skies
    two hearts beat as one
    all i want is you
    where the streets have no name
    with or without you
    the saints are coming
    even better than the real thing
    mysterious ways