1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Ultraviolet at SNL 2009

I do agree that AB works well in more intimate settings - even the more rock songs of it. Much better than their grandiloquent, stadium-oriented stuff from the 80s and 00s (bar NLOTH).
    I forgot this existed.
  2. Not memorable but certainly worth a visit every now and then. A promo appereance that features zero singles? Balls.
  3. Absolute travesty they cut ultraviolet, would love to see the full performance one day.
  4. Call it boredom, or call it sad if you want but I was looking back at U2 tours from the original JT tour and thought I’d list the original U2 songs that haven’t been released from each tour. Haven’t included what I’d consider glorified snippets of songs, only U2 originals as mentioned so no covers. I’ve left out the JT anniversary tours because we are still due and likely to get a full gig release from that tour. Sort of the reason I stopped at JT as well because of the lack of UF tour release. Any corrections are welcome

E&I

Cedarwood road
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    The Ocean
    Until the end of the World
    Desire
    Staring at the sun
    All because of you
    Raised by wolves
    Song for someone
    Spanish eyes
    The electric Co.
    The Unforgettable Fire

I&E

Desire
    Angel of Harlem
    I still haven’t found what I’m looking for
    Sweetest thing
    Ordinary love
    All I want is you
    Stuck in a moment
    When love comes to town
    Lucifers hands
    New Year’s Day
    Two hearts beat as one
    Miracle Drug
    In gods country
    Magnificent
    Spanish eyes
    Zoo station

Return of the stingray guitar
    North Star
    Glastonbury
    Every breaking wave
    Mothers of the Disappeared
    Party girl
    Boy falls from the sky

Vertigo

Stuck in a moment
    The first time
    Bad
    The Ocean
    Fast cars
    Who’s Gonna Ride your wild horses
    Angel of Harlem
    Party girl
    Walk on (was released with additional studio instrumentation added)
    Out of control
    Crumbs from your table
    Desire
    MLK
    One Tree Hill
    Window in the skies
    Discotheque
    In a little while

Elevation

Sweetest thing
    The ground beneath her feet
    Please
    Discotheque
    Wild honey
    Even better than the real thing
    11 o’clock tick tock
    Party girl
    In gods country
    A sort of Homecoming
    Slow dancing (debatable if cover or not)
    Spanish eyes

Pop

Miami
    If god will send his angels
    MLK
    Bad
    Do you feel loved
    Slow dancing (as above debatable)
    Miss Sarajevo
    She’s a mystery to me

Zoo tv

Desire (released with interference)
    Ultra Violet
    Bad
    When love comes to town (released with interference)
    Who’s Gonna Ride your wild horses
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    All I want is you
    I will follow
    Slow dancing (as above)
    Babyface
    Party girl
    Van Diemens land
    So cruel
    She’s a mystery to me
    Spanish eyes

Lovetown

Two hearts beat as one
    Exit
    Slow dancing
    She’s a mystery to me
    11 O’clock tick tock
    Out of control
    In gods country
    Hawkmoon 269
    October
    The Unforgettable Fire
    With or without you
    All I want is you (only snippet version released)

JT

Gloria
    A sort of Homecoming
    Spanish eyes
    Out of control
    11 o’clock tick tock
  5. You stopped going back in time too soon. Don’t get me started about songs we “need” from TUF tour!
  6. Call it indifference about the last two tours (and us being somewhat spoiled for the 360 tour) but, to me, many of the glaring omissions are from Vertigo, Elevation, and ZooTV.

Aside from the obvious of the latter, I’d really like a official release of EBTTRT and ISHF from the Elevation tour and Bad, WGRYWH, and UTEOTW from the Vertigo tour.
  7. Wasn’t even worth starting on that tour as Bad is the only song released from it. ASOH was only a rehearsal although I guess with that argument Stay could be included for E&I, it was part live however.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:Call it indifference about the last two tours (and us being somewhat spoiled for the 360 tour) but, to me, many of the glaring omissions are from Vertigo, Elevation, and ZooTV.

Aside from the obvious of the latter, I’d really like a official release of EBTTRT and ISHF from the Elevation tour and Bad, WGRYWH, and UTEOTW from the Vertigo tour.
    I think I&E not having a release of 40 is pretty poor as well. That was one of the tour highlights imo. Lucifers hands, two hearts beat as one, miracle Drug and ordinary love would be particularly welcome too from that tour. Unforgettable Fire and staring at the sun would be good from E&I. The first time from the vertigo tour I’d love to get window in the skies, one Tree Hill and crumbs from your table as well to add to your picks. For the elevation tour I’d really like the acoustic tracks Please, In Gods Country, Ground Beneath her feet and wild honey. Ultraviolet, wild horses, so cruel and Babyface would be my pick of the zoo tv bunch.
  9. Ah, yes. I’d love a post-360 Unforgettable Fire release - even if it was only performed… once!!
  10. … and yes indeed it’d be great to get one of those 2015 Two Hearts… performances.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:Call it boredom, or call it sad if you want but I was looking back at U2 tours from the original JT tour and thought I’d list the original U2 songs that haven’t been released from each tour. Haven’t included what I’d consider glorified snippets of songs, only U2 originals as mentioned so no covers. I’ve left out the JT anniversary tours because we are still due and likely to get a full gig release from that tour. Sort of the reason I stopped at JT as well because of the lack of UF tour release. Any corrections are welcome

E&I

Cedarwood road
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    The Ocean
    Desire
    Staring at the sun
    All because of you
    Raised by wolves
    Song for someone
    Spanish eyes
    The electric Co.
    The Unforgettable Fire

I&E

Desire
    Angel of Harlem
    Sweetest thing
    Ordinary love
    All I want is you
    Stuck in a moment
    When love comes to town
    Lucifers hands
    New Year’s Day
    Two hearts beat as one
    Miracle Drug
    In gods country
    Magnificent
    Spanish eyes
    Zoo station

Return of the stingray guitar
    North Star
    Glastonbury
    Every breaking wave
    Party girl
    Boy falls from the sky
    Why aren't you counting the Innocence & Experience Live fanclub as a release, but you're doing it for U22 / Edge's Picks?
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Why aren't you counting the Innocence & Experience Live fanclub as a release, but you're doing it for U22 / Edge's Picks?
    I’am counting it as a release.