1. SOE is hard to listen. Their worst album. Hoping for someting good to come, but u2 have to say goodbye to mainstream and go for a more indie/ alternative style.
  2. gloomy U2 would leave more than one thinking "where is my beautiful day song?" and when that happens, you've already won
  3. I want to say that 'Bad' is the only song that all of its live versions am going to love. It is a stainless song, in this song, it's where I connect more with the band. His version in Dublin '93 will drive me crazy, but they are all equally great. Grateful to U2 for creating tremendous art. Always, forever.
  4. I tried to hear SOE yesterday.

What a massive crap of an album.

By the way, Why is U2 trying so hard to have another Elevation since ATYCLB? (Vertigo, Get on your boots, The Blackout...). I hate these kind of attempts. It's like they want to repeat a formula. You will never be mainstream again on the media. Be brave, Go back to experimentation. If the real money is in the concerts, full focus on good albums, it's ok if they don't sell well.
  5. stadium rock

6. Bono uses a voice effect in this version? I would like to use it more often. some effects remind me of Gorillaz, I would like a collaboration of both groups
  7. Just getting a “video unavailable” so it’s likely region blocked…
  8. It's just the alternate version from the deluxe edition in that video
  9. U2 - Sleep Like a Baby Tonight (Alternative Mix)
  10. every time my U2 illness ends it takes me a month until I listen to EBTTRT and I am fascinated by U2 again lmao
  11. I just asked U2 if they would re-experiment in the music for their new album at least a little bit and if Bono or Edge would be willing to collaborate with Gorillaz. the joke is that they will probably never answer me hahaha