1. I've had that for the last few months. Give it a rest indeed, explore new music and then you'll see that you're back at U2 again

2. I just finished taking a few weeks off of listening to u2. The new Radiohead album got me listening to their back catalogue. However, the Glastonbury hype has brought me back.
  3. Had a phase a while back where I wasn't really listening to anything much musically. Then returned to U2, and it reminded me why their music always held a special place in my life. Never has music held more meaning for me than that of those four lads from Dublin.
  4. Glastonbury is still a while away though
  5. and after the joshua tree .. Happy birthday to the poshest member of the band
    cheers Big Adam
  6. I don't know if there is especific topic for this, but I just want to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM CLAYTON!
  7. 10 days till Santiago
  8. I was just thinking about how soo many great and beautiful songs will probably never performed as often as some of the crap that's being played...

Electrical Storm
    Hawkmoon
    Your Blue Room
    In God's Country
    Running to Stand Still
    All i Want Is You
    Drowning Man
    Miracle Drug
    Last Night on Earth
    Kite
    Discotheque
    Please
    Even Better Than the Real Thing
    Zooropa
    Stay
    Fez / Being Born
    The Electric Co.

Just interesting how so many great songs are not being performed on this massive tour (probably one of the final tours by the band as well)

Hopefully these final legs bring forth some great rarities because we all know some of these songs would be fantastic to see on 360.

In a Little While, Pride, SBS, and STUCK have been played more times recently than some of these songs >.<

Sorry for the rant basically I'm just saying, PLAY SOME RARE STUFF PLEASE
  9. Took a bit of a break from U2, listened to a lot of the Strokes and Coldplay, then out of nowhere burning obsession with U2.

Its like a drug
  10. Fez - Being Born should be played, definitly! The song is really amazing, so natural
  11. Originally posted by BonoGlasses:Took a bit of a break from U2, listened to a lot of the Strokes and Coldplay, then out of nowhere burning obsession with U2.

Its like a drug

once you're into you can't escape from U2 .. no matter how hard you try
  12. I won't complain about what they aren't playing until about 3 shows into the SA leg. That's where I think they'll pull the biggest surprises between now and the end of the tour.