1. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:I won't complain about what they aren't playing until about 3 shows into the SA leg. That's where I think they'll pull the biggest surprises between now and the end of the tour.

What kind of suprise do expect then?
    I hope they will make some huge changes in the setlist, and not only in the 11,12 position.
  2. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

What kind of suprise do expect then?
    I hope they will make some huge changes in the setlist, and not only in the 11,12 position.

I'm really only holding out for Even Better Than the Real Thing, Kite, or The Fly. I just want a new song that's not completely boring or predictable. I'm tired of Sarajevo and In a Little While putting me to sleep. The show needs to stay innovative and energetic. It's too much of an odd lull. And another encore shakeup wouldn't hurt either.
  3. i hope they will play Glastonbury LOL
  4. Originally posted by BonoGlasses:Took a bit of a break from U2, listened to a lot of the Strokes and Coldplay, then out of nowhere burning obsession with U2.

Its like a drug

Ah, the bands with the best albums not by U2 or Radiohead from the last decade.
  5. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

I'm really only holding out for Even Better Than the Real Thing, Kite, or The Fly. I just want a new song that's not completely boring or predictable. I'm tired of Sarajevo and In a Little While putting me to sleep. The show needs to stay innovative and energetic. It's too much of an odd lull. And another encore shakeup wouldn't hurt either.

I hope Kite replaced In a Little While that'd be soo much better. I kinda like Miss Sarajevo and I love the questions segment into COBL. Although ever since Cape Town Miss Sarajevo should go into BEING BORN. Shoulda done it in africa...
  6. What do you think will be the opening song for the upcoming leg?
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:I sometimes wonder why U2 is so important to me. I mean, I listen to many other artists as well, from all genres of music, and I've certainly been to some amazing extraordinary live shows.
    But there is something about U2 that others don't have. I can't even name it. The guys themselves, and the band as a whole. What is it? And why are they so unique? And not just to me, obviously? Can't name it. Just thought about that.

and btw, good idea for a topic

I couldent agree more !

8. Boots remix into Beautiful Day. No reason why, just my guess.

9. I hope that was just for South Africa because the Boots Remix is an ''African thing''.
    Maybe they got a suprise and give a complete new opener
  10. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

I hope that was just for South Africa because the Boots Remix is an ''African thing''.
    Maybe they got a suprise and give a complete new opener

I sort of thought that, yeah, but I don't see them really going back to Stingray for some reason. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. Stingray is 100% more probable than Kingdom/Breathe anyway, which is a damn shame.
  11. watching the dvd of Bercy 2001 one "dream" has come back in my mind .. being again in a sports hall at U2 concert
  12. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

I sort of thought that, yeah, but I don't see them really going back to Stingray for some reason. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. Stingray is 100% more probable than Kingdom/Breathe anyway, which is a damn shame.

Hopefully they have an EVEN BETTER AND COMPLETELY NEW SONG for the intro