1. I think U2 will be like Queen is nowadays. When one of the members die (hopefully that will take a long time) or when they retire (like RattleandHum1988 said).
  2. Originally posted by Alvin:I guess many of us were "disappointed" in 2017 when hearing Bad - because it meant no ASOH
    (Except for those lucky bastards in Seattle and Santa Clara who got borh)

it's just because people care too much about their 'song bucket list'. Bad is so much better live and was certainly not overplayed in the tours prior to JT30. It's just one of those things I will never understand, being disappointed because one song was not played or even worse, because a certain snippet was missing. Just go to concerts just to enjoy the music and the experience and have a good time.
  3. Does anyone know or have a recording of the version of 'the miracle of Joey Ramone' they used on the last tour? I remember they had a piano version they used at the end of some the nights.
  4. Happy Birthday Bono
  5. I joined this website five years ago this month mainly to download bootlegs and I’ve hardly listened to a new one in probably nearly a year.

Time to change that! I’m running through the tours again with some new shows.
  6. These must be the most positive social media comments I've ever saw for a U2 video.

7. Scrolling and scrolling to find the first negative comment...

Might find it sooner if it was posted to Fallon’s channel though.
  8. Originally posted by iTim:Scrolling and scrolling to find the first negative comment...

Might find it sooner if it was posted to Fallon’s channel though.
    Something something fake laugh.
  9. Spotted whilst watching U2 perform Vertigo at Live 8... who is this? This is amazing.

10. 93.1 XRT in chicago is such a great platform for U2. Always playing new material, and within the last month I’ve heard Salome, Stay, Best Thing, and of course the war horses. But they play their entire catalogue.
  11. U2 need to stop dicking around and just bring back Miracle Drug and Love and Peace Or Else. These are easily two of their best live songs of recent years. Miracle Drug is beautiful and they could make a statement about the anti-vax problem if they wanted something political(ish). Love and Peace has some of Edge’s best “rock” guitar work in a while. The Atomic Bomb album sold like crazy so it’s not like they’re as obscure as they could be. Come on, guys.
  12. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:U2 need to stop dicking around and just bring back Miracle Drug and Love and Peace Or Else. These are easily two of their best live songs of recent years. Miracle Drug is beautiful and they could make a statement about the anti-vax problem if they wanted something political(ish). Love and Peace has some of Edge’s best “rock” guitar work in a while. The Atomic Bomb album sold like crazy so it’s not like they’re as obscure as they could be. Come on, guys.
    I actually agree! It’s crazy to think the album hasn’t been represented more in subsequent tours.