1. Yes, I'll add these to the list!
  2. I see Adam has taken up singing

3. I can't believe the I&E tour is approaching being 6 years old.

I can't believe Bono was blonde.
  4. --
  5. Powerful words. I'm glad to read the you seem to be in a better place. I think many here will mirror your thoughts to an extent. When one band forms 95% of the music you have ever listened to then it stands to reason that that's the band you've listened to throughout your darkest and brightest moments.
  6. too long already not seeing them live

would i buy their next album? depends on the quality (to me)

would i buy tickets for their next tour based on a so-so new album and promo tour? fucking hell yes
  7. It’s always ALWAYS a great show when A Stand By Me snippet gets extended. Always happens when the band are having a great night.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:It’s always ALWAYS a great show when A Stand By Me snippet gets extended. Always happens when the band are having a great night.
    Good call. They won't extend it if they're having an average night or going through the motions.

I love that song so much, it always makes my day when it appears out of the blue on a bootleg <3
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy:It’s always ALWAYS a great show when A Stand By Me snippet gets extended. Always happens when the band are having a great night.
    that reminds me of my first U2 concert in 2017, what a moment
  10. Just a random thought. When they tour, U2 normally open and close with a song from the album they're touring. Did they ever close with an SOI song on IE?
  11. They didn’t, unfortunately.

Closing songs
    - One (36)
    - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (19)
    - 40 (17)
    - People Have The Power (3)
    - Stand By Me (1)

Stand By Me was Toronto 1 apparently, following Still Haven’t Found...it doesn’t ring a bell as to why it’s not a snippet.

All in all, IE had some of the weakest closers which is a shame.
  12. I was hoping the troubles would have closed the shows. I think it had a similar sort of vibe to love is blindness which is one of my favourite closers. Apart from 40 I agree the closers were quite weak. I did like the little reworking near the end of One but there’s still my usual gripe that Bono let the crowd take over the song which ruins it for me.