1. still waiting for more singles/Zooropa 30
  2. Was just looking at the helicopter(?) shot during Streets in Rattle and Hum, and I noticed that camera track (perpendicular to the stage) looks kind of like a b-stage... I wonder if that's where they got the inspiration (Bono even walks out on it during Bad, as seen in the outtakes on Vimeo).

3. hope to see these singles someday in the future...
  4. Yeah, that one deserves to resurface. Please from Rotterdam is one of their best life tracks.
  5. Been watching reviews of the Apple Vision Pro and it seems Apple + Disney are offering 3D movies on there...

Will we finally get to see U23D again?
  6. Originally posted by SlightedRadio91:Was just looking at the helicopter(?) shot during Streets in Rattle and Hum, and I noticed that camera track (perpendicular to the stage) looks kind of like a b-stage... I wonder if that's where they got the inspiration (Bono even walks out on it during Bad, as seen in the outtakes on Vimeo).
    I always thought that, it was the in ear monitors that made it possible of course but that was the initial start of it. I remember reading at the start of ZOO TV how the b-stage was 'hidden' by having a camera track on it and would be a surprise for the audience in the early shows.
  7. Originally posted by italianplastic:Been watching reviews of the Apple Vision Pro and it seems Apple + Disney are offering 3D movies on there...

Will we finally get to see U23D again?
    I am more excited to see if we will finally get some news on the Bono solo show…
  8. Originally posted by EridescoFly:[..]
    I always thought that, it was the in ear monitors that made it possible of course but that was the initial start of it. I remember reading at the start of ZOO TV how the b-stage was 'hidden' by having a camera track on it and would be a surprise for the audience in the early shows.
    That's actually a really smart way to hide it. What a crazy tour that must have been to see in-person.

9. noticed that Letterman reposted this recently in upgraded quality.
    Same stories we've heard before, but both guys come off super charming and Larry is in great spirits here
  10. Hey everyone

I don't think I had been this much time absent from U2start since this website was founded in late 2006. Crazy.

I'm still pretty much represented by this, which I posted over 7 months back:

Originally posted by LikeASong:I feel pretty much detached from most things U2 related at the moment, and it's been like this for a good bunch of months already. It has happened plenty of times in the past during periods of low U2 activity (most usually between tours), but I always had the comfort of looking forward to a new album.

But what lies ahead is even more of the same disillusionment that's brought me here: a residency (dislike) in Vegas (dislike) paying tribute to a classic album (dislike) without Larry (huge disappointment) and very little hope of a new album in the near future (despair).

It's pretty safe to say this is my all time lowest point as a U2 fan

I still love U2, I still enjoy their music, I really like singing their songs in my tribute band and I like revisiting old bootlegs. I just don't feel engaged by their most recent output nor their recent decisions.

Hopefully there will be a new album soon to look forward to and to move on from the whole Vegas/Sphere thing and period.

Big hugs

Sergio
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:Hey everyone

I don't think I had been this much time absent from U2start since this website was founded in late 2006. Crazy.

I'm still pretty much represented by this, which I posted over 7 months back:

[..]

I still love U2, I still enjoy their music, I really like singing their songs in my tribute band and I like revisiting old bootlegs. I just don't feel engaged by their most recent output nor their recent decisions.

Hopefully there will be a new album soon to look forward to and to move on from the whole Vegas/Sphere thing and period.

Big hugs

Sergio
    Nice to see you back 😀