1. almost forgot.... I saw Leonard Nimoy on the Fed Con here in Germany (said to be the biggest Trek Con in Europe for many years) a couple of years ago, can't remember which one it was, Fed Con VI or VII, anyway, and during one of his panels he showed film footage of The Voyage home and shared many of his behind-the-scenes experiences of being an actor and director at the same time..... also some jokes they shared during filming.... that was incredible. He loves this movie so much and put so much of himself into it.... guess that's where the humour came from
  2. What about Spock's colorful metaphors?

Right now I'm kinda watching Voyager's first season, but I've lost interest in it a bit It's just nowhere near as perfect as DS9 was. Man that's the best thing I've ever seen on TV

I feel like buying some seasons of TOS.
  3. Star Wars > Star Trek.

That's right, self-proclaimed SW fan here. THE FIGHT IS ON
  4. Haha, Star Trek came first
  5. [nerd] YEEEEEES!!! Just got my hands on the discontinued two disc versions of movies 7-10 that has tons of bonus features

[/nerd]

6. Science F.
    was never A Friend of S:F:!
  7. Happy 45th birthday Star Trek!!

Yes, on this day, 45 years ago, Star Trek was aired on television for the first time!!

Celebrated by watching Enterprise and eating a muffin
  8. Originally posted by Mr_TrekHaha, Star Trek came first

Quality over Quantity (in terms of years old) = Star Wars over Star Trek

9. I am Star Wars fan (or at least I was one) but I think Shatner has done better things than Harrison Ford over the past couple of decades - and, yes, i am taking into account his work with both Priceline and All-Bran.
  10. I don't like Star Trek either. Prefer Star Wars. However I did enjoy the first comment by thejonner. I laughed
  11. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988[..]

Quality over Quantity (in terms of years old) = Star Wars over Star Trek

Very big LOL. I've tried to see three SW movies, one was good, two were so bad that I couldn't finish watching them.

Star Trek has both quality and quantity. Deep Space Nine is so amazing.
  12. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

Very big LOL. I've tried to see three SW movies, one was good, two were so bad that I couldn't finish watching them.

Star Trek has both quality and quantity. Deep Space Nine is so amazing.

"A New Hope" (original form 1977) and "Empire" are classics. "Jedi" is okay but necessary.

Not a huge fan of the most recent three.