1. Originally posted by RUMMY[..]

"A New Hope" (original form 1977) and "Empire" are classics. "Jedi" is okay but necessary.

Not a huge fan of the most recent three.

Yeah, I've seen the original and it was a very nice movie, the other two I tried to watch were of the later three.
  2. There's so many Star Trek movies that I could never keep up. I saw the last one (it's a few years old now - the one where Spock travels through time) and thought it was decent enough.
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:There's so many Star Trek movies that I could never keep up. I saw the last one (it's a few years old now - the one where Spock travels through time) and thought it was decent enough.

There are 11 movies and over 700 episodes if you combine all the different series.
  4. listening to "Spock vs Q -- The Sequel"

saw the first round live way back in 1997 or so on the Fed Con in Bonn, with Leonard Nimoy and John deLancie performing live. God that was hilarious.
    Sitting here with tears of laughter in my eyes

5. one of my favorite passages of Spock vs Q

pee-ing my pants
  6. Originally posted by MacStripeylistening to "Spock vs Q -- The Sequel"

saw the first round live way back in 1997 or so on the Fed Con in Bonn, with Leonard Nimoy and John deLancie performing live. God that was hilarious.
    Sitting here with tears of laughter in my eyes

I'm very jealous.
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

yes. but I'm very old

Lol, 34 years isn't very old
  8. I've seen virtually all the movies, and most of the original series, and most of next gen.

9. I've seen all the movies, virtually all of The Next Generation, nearly all of Enterprise, all of Deep Space Nine, a lot of random Voyager episodes and some random Original Series episodes.

Kirsten has probably seen the series numerous times.

10. Most epic clip on Youtube. Been too long.