1. Originally posted by Mr_Trek[YouTube Video]

Most epic clip on Youtube. Been too long.

Well, this may be even more epic:

I want to watch DS9 again.
  2. THIS is the ultimate double episode you must watch. the best there ever was. the Borg are reduced to Tribbles here. best episode of Voyager, imo.

3. Fuck no. Not in any way the best double episode ever, although a very good one!
  4. Wow, nice, I didn't know Captain Archer Scott Bakula could sing:

5. Happy Birthday to our beloved DeForest Kelley. The one and only doctor out there. Never forgotten

6. _O_

7. oh yeah

while searching for some more McCoy scenes, I came across those old bloopers.... hilarious.
    here's some from Star Trek IV .... just LOL

1:36
    and 1:44 onward

"exact change"......... "taxi!!" hahahaha
  8. and Admiral McCoy appearing on TNG

"I don't see no points on your ears, boy"

9. Hehehehehe.
  10. Happy Birthday, Leonard Nimoy

among the Trek people, he is the one who has inspired me the most over the years. He became my hero in 1992 when ST VI aired in cinema and stayed my personal inspiration - not only on Star Trek - ever since.
    I met him at Federation Con in Bonn, Germany in 1999 and he owns my heart ever since.
    Thank you, Len, for everything, may you live long and prosper for many years to come

11. Yeah, I may have the same birthday as Justin Bieber which sucks, but all that is made up for by this man!

Wasn't fun to hear he's got COPD.
  12. Just read that Leonard Nimoy is in hospital in Los Angeles due to acute chest pain, caused by the COPD he is suffering from,
    Wanna know the truth? Just shed some tears when I read this. He is an inspiring part of my life since I was a kid. He changed me for the better. Keep fighting, Len, praying for you.