1. Legend \\//_
  2. Question for those of you watching Discovery:

Is season 2 worth it?

I got through about half of season one and I quit because I didn't like any of the characters. The only episodes that I liked were the ones with Harry Mudd. So should I bother finishing season 1 and watching season 2?

I'm in the middle of TNG S3 and I've been wondering which Trek show to watch afterwards.
  3. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:Question for those of you watching Discovery:

Is season 2 worth it?

I got through about half of season one and I quit because I didn't like any of the characters. The only episodes that I liked were the ones with Harry Mudd. So should I bother finishing season 1 and watching season 2?

I'm in the middle of TNG S3 and I've been wondering which Trek show to watch afterwards.
    I would say I feel season 2 is better than season 1. I really like it. Of course, if you haven't watched that much Star Trek there are plenty of shows to choose from though... if we're being real though, a weaker first season is a common problem among ST shows, for example I'd say season 1 of Discovery is lightyears better than season 1 of TNG....

4. I got to the third episode (where some dude wants to marry Tasha and she has to fight the dude's current wife) and gave up on watching every episode of the first season, so I just watched the highest rated ones

Thanks for your words, I may return to Discovery yet!
  5. Originally posted by ASortOfDesire:[..]

I got to the third episode (where some dude wants to marry Tasha and she has to fight the dude's current wife) and gave up on watching every episode of the first season, so I just watched the highest rated ones

Thanks for your words, I may return to Discovery yet!
    Haha, yes, I have gotten through all of that season, at times it's really embarrasing to like Star Trek.

I think you might enjoy season 2 of Discovery. (There's also four "Short Treks" episodes you can watch that were released between seasons, each about 15 minutes long. One with Mudd ) Of course, DS9 is the best Trek though
  6. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]
    Haha, yes, I have gotten through all of that season, at times it's really embarrasing to like Star Trek.

I think you might enjoy season 2 of Discovery. (There's also four "Short Treks" episodes you can watch that were released between seasons, each about 15 minutes long. One with Mudd ) Of course, DS9 is the best Trek though
    Everyone! Olof is... ALIVE!
  7. I'm not sure I can betray a series I never had as favorite to begin with It's nice that grandmother enjoys her Jurassic Trek though

¡Hola Sergio! Siempre estuve acá. Nunca dejé las sombras de este foro
  8. Can't wait for tonight
  9. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]
    I'm not sure I can betray a series I never had as favorite to begin with It's nice that grandmother enjoys her Jurassic Trek though

[..]
    ¡Hola Sergio! Siempre estuve acá. Nunca dejé las sombras de este foro
    Nice to know In the meanwhile, your Español has gotten much better
  10. Wouw... I need a break...

But I knew this all along:

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Spock is a taoist