1. Can't wait to finally see this, not available here yet (waiting for the physical release).
    I miss him so much... (said the grown-up old auntie from your neighborhood )

2. Originally posted by MacStripey:Today, the inspiration of my life would have turned 86.

Thank you, Leonard Nimoy, for the wisdom and love you shared.

I was blessed to meet you twice in person over the years. I will never forget that. Precious and so impressive.

I have always been and always shall be your true fan. Happy Birthday.
    Always in my heart.

And another year gone by.
    Happy 87th Birthday, Leonard.
  3. I liked DS9 I have to say. It was a very strong successor to TNG, in a way that Voyager & Enterprise never caught my attention. Good luck to the newly weds.
  4. On a totally different tack, letting Draco Malfoy's dad drive the spaceship was never going to end well...
  5. This is one of the best videos on their friendship ever, imo. Very well done, great song.
  6. STD S2E8

7. And another year gone by. I still learn from his insights on life, every day anew. Happy 88th birthday, Leonard \\//_

Originally posted by MacStripey:Today, the inspiration of my life would have turned 86.

Thank you, Leonard Nimoy, for the wisdom and love you shared.

I was blessed to meet you twice in person over the years. I will never forget that. Precious and so impressive.

I have always been and always shall be your true fan. Happy Birthday.
    Always in my heart.