1. Sad week for the Trek universe.

Rest in peace, Dorothy "D. C." Fontana. She wrote the greatest scripts of TOS tv episodes as well as some great TOS novels.

Rest in peace, Robert Walker jr, known as Charlie X from the same TOS episode.

Rest in peace, René Auberjonois . Legendary Odo from DS9. A great and humorous man, present at many conventions over the years.
  2. So what do you think about it so far?
    I have to say, the first episode had great potential. Of course there's Picard's return, and he is still a legend. Then, there is this intriguing painting by Data... promising so much to come.
    I was eagerly awaiting how it would all develop in episode two... and just when it became interesting - the episode was over. I fought my way through ep. 3, but (in my opinion) it all moved too slow. Yawn. Mind you, I don't want shootings and much special effects, but a good story. I gave it one more chance with ep. 4 but gave up some ten minutes in. Boring? Yes. Which is sad, because I see potential in the story. But all sooooo slow. My own two pennies, of course \\//_

3. Five years gone by already, and yet it feels like yesterday. On February 27, 2015 you passed away. Gone but never forgotten.
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    So what do you think about it so far?
    I have to say, the first episode had great potential. Of course there's Picard's return, and he is still a legend. Then, there is this intriguing painting by Data... promising so much to come.
    I was eagerly awaiting how it would all develop in episode two... and just when it became interesting - the episode was over. I fought my way through ep. 3, but (in my opinion) it all moved too slow. Yawn. Mind you, I don't want shootings and much special effects, but a good story. I gave it one more chance with ep. 4 but gave up some ten minutes in. Boring? Yes. Which is sad, because I see potential in the story. But all sooooo slow. My own two pennies, of course \\//_
    I think the last two episodes now have been really good! Have you kept watching? Looking forward to the new one tomorrow!
  5. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]
    I think the last two episodes now have been really good! Have you kept watching? Looking forward to the new one tomorrow!
    No, I haven't continued watching yet. I think I'll do it though, as I read some well-known characters have returned... I want to see them for sure Soon... soon...
  6. -