1. I don't know why, but Acrobat is one of my favourite songs. But... i don't find that in concerts

Exist in any concert?

Be played?

I have only one live version of this song, but is in poor cuality

Anybody knows about a good version?

Bye!

PD: Sorry but i don't speak english

PD2: Sorry if this is not the correct place to post that

2. Nope, never been played live.
  3. It was only played at the ZooTV Outside Broadcast rehearsals and even then I think it's acoustic.

I think you can find it on a bootleg called "The Hershey Tapes". Someone may have it and be able to post it for you.

I used to have the bootleg but no longer do. I remember the quality was pretty bad as it was someone taping from outside the stadium as the band were practicing.

Anyway, hope this helps.

L
  4. Is there actually a live version of So Cruel? I've never seen one..
  5. Originally posted by MWSAHIs there actually a live version of So Cruel? I've never seen one..

Yes there is, but they were always brief versions from two minutes or so. One time full band and the other times acoustic.
  6. Just was reliving this show...anyone know if Bono does that dance in the middle of Edge's guitar solo at every show? Goofy/attention-grabbing or terrifying in MacPhisto mode?

7. Originally posted by bpt3:Just was reliving this show...anyone know if Bono does that dance in the middle of Edge's guitar solo at every show? Goofy/attention-grabbing or terrifying in MacPhisto mode?

[YouTube Video]
    Definitely. I saw them three times and he did it at all three shows.
  8. Originally posted by bpt3:Just was reliving this show...anyone know if Bono does that dance in the middle of Edge's guitar solo at every show? Goofy/attention-grabbing or terrifying in MacPhisto mode?

[YouTube Video]
    Yes.
    Good rule of thumb: If you ask "Is this thing they did at this E+I show a one-time thing?" The answer will almost always will be: no, they did that at every show.
  9. "How many times did they play Song For Someone?"

Easy answer: Once, in tulsa.

Real answer: Every night as a boring closer, and then it got played twice in Tulsa.