1. NLOTH’s release date is now as close to Pop as it is to today.
  2. Damn....I was in my Leaving Cert year when Pop came out....I had already been in London 5 years when NLOTH came out

3. NLOTH & Uknown Caller are the only tracks worth remembering
  4. I didn’t realise until today that NLOTH and War have anniversaries only 1 day apart. Random piece of information that you probably all knew already. I’ve actually been having a think about NLOTH tonight, it came up on a Facebook fan page and really there’s a lot of songs on it I like. Boots and Cedars of Lebanon just really bring the album down as a whole but Breathe, Magnificent, Moment Of Surrender, unknown caller and no line on the horizon are all really good songs and even the others are pretty good. I would have been much more enthusiastic about hearing SUC live than Boots. I still think it falls short compared to most of their albums but only a poor album for u2 standards not in general.
  5. Cedars is top drawer, one of the better songs they’ve released this side of 2000. NLOTH has its moments, it still ranks higher than ATYCLB and HTDAAB for me but is still let down by a few tracks. I can’t remember the last time I listened to it though.
  6. It’s at least more interesting than ATYCLB even if it’s got a few solid stinkers.
  7. One of my favourite U2 albums. I’d be shocked if any NLOTH tracks were ever played again, though.
  8. Only songs I don't like are Boots and White As Snow. Crazy Tonight not my favourite , but as an albumfiller it's ok. Love the rest.
  9. I know we like to dislike GOYB but the Fish Out Of Water mix is actually a tune.
  10. Fez is a great tune i always felt it should have been the opening song on the 360 tour such a shame they never played it.Edge's guitar 🎸 playing on SUC and Unknown caller is fantastic and among his best solo's ever IMO.