1. great album but with linear in the deluxe edition inclusive, it was an incomplete concept album , the tour the best ever , saw the 4 bandmates 7 times. Milan San Siro 1 and 2 2009, Rome Olimpico 1 postponed october 2010 with a super coreography Barcelona 1 and 2 with tour debut and night 0 with guests but me outside the Nou Camp ahahhahahah, Turin 2010 Olimpico and Dublin Croke PArk i think it was 27th of july 2009.
  2. Just thought i would throw this in here even tho its nothing to do with this topic but universal records have comfirmed the reissues of pop, atyclb and wwia. Superdeluxeedition.com has an article on it also
  3. Originally posted by electricwar1:Just thought i would throw this in here even tho its nothing to do with this topic but universal records have comfirmed the reissues of pop, atyclb and wwia. Superdeluxeedition.com has an article on it also
    Thanks for that! Was waiting for confirmation... still set for April?
  4. April 16th. Amazon are quite pricey for pop but that will come down with their price promise
  5. Me too lol
  6. Very cool! I want Pop and ATYCLB but they are pricey.
  7. Originally posted by electricwar1:Just thought i would throw this in here even tho its nothing to do with this topic but universal records have comfirmed the reissues of pop, atyclb and wwia. Superdeluxeedition.com has an article on it also
    Right...totally nothing to do with this topic
  8. Having bought em At the time of issue i have to say that the Price is higher now!