2011-06-24 - Glastonbury
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 20
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1

1. wasted youth hehehe

2. Very excited about the Glastonbury show! Here is my setlist suggestion (the second Anaheim gig is some kind of a vague orientation).

Even Better Than The Real Thing
    The Fly
    Get On Your Boots
    Mysterious Ways
    One
    Until The End Of The World
    New Year's Day
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    Beautiful Day
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    The Unforgettable Fire
    City Of Blinding Lights
    Vertigo
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Bad
    Where The Streets Have No Name

Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    With Or Without You
  3. So, if any of you don't consider "Bad" to be a "U2 Great," please go listen to it now (or at some point today). If you don't love the UF version, try the WAIA version, and then listen to the Boston 2001 Bad/40/Streets version.

Please. It's awesome.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:So, if any of you don't consider "Bad" to be a "U2 Great," please go listen to it now (or at some point today). If you don't love the UF version, try the WAIA version, and then listen to the Boston 2001 Bad/40/Streets version.

Please. It's awesome.

And if that doesn't work listen to the East Rutherford 86 version, the Dublin 93 version or the Miami 05 version.

If you don't love Bad after that, go to a psychologist.
  5. Originally posted by PrestoPhisto:Very excited about the Glastonbury show! Here is my setlist suggestion (the second Anaheim gig is some kind of a vague orientation).

The Unforgettable Fire
    City Of Blinding Lights

Ooh. The (re)return of "The Unforgettable Fire." That'd be nice.
  6. Screw it. Just play AB and 80's stuff.
  7. Bad is one of the best U2 songs, especially live. Without Bad I wouldnt be here so they should play Bad.
  8. they'd be wise not to play boots.. that single went down like a tapwater sandwich in the UK...

9. however when its actually played live its much better than the album version but yeah the single was poor here, rightly so.
  10. Originally posted by PrestoPhisto:Very excited about the Glastonbury show! Here is my setlist suggestion (the second Anaheim gig is some kind of a vague orientation).

Even Better Than The Real Thing
    The Fly
    Get On Your Boots
    Mysterious Ways
    One
    Until The End Of The World
    New Year's Day
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    Beautiful Day
    The Unforgettable Fire
    City Of Blinding Lights
    Vertigo
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Bad
    Where The Streets Have No Name

Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    With Or Without You

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the actual set they end up playing. However Mofo instead of Boots would be nice.
  11. What's the thoughts on the closer? Neither 40 or MOS would be very well known I'd say.