1. We're all here for you Kirsten.
    I only had the pleasure of meeting you once but your posts have always danced with such beauty and humor that only a good soul can have, and I am sure that this wave of worry is a passing one.

If you don't mind I'd like to share a meditation with you, something that has helped me through many's a dark time, and calmed fears that roared.

http://quietmindcafe.com/sympathetic-breathing.html - Truly helpful in any situation of worry.

All my prayers, love, and positive energy to you.
  2. I can't believe that Kirsten...unimaginable. Prayers and good thoughts will be sent your way every day. I've never had the pleasure of meeting you face to face, but I always love reading your words. Stay strong. We'll stay strong for you on here.

Nicole
  3. Kirsten, My thoughts and prayers are with you. I can only imagine. Take care and God be with you.
  4. Keep those positive vibes going Kirsten; gain strength from the fact a lot of people’s thoughts from across the world are with you.
  5. good luck, i will be sending out some good vibes for you when i listen to the next bootleg..
  6. Kirsten, I'm also sending my positive vibes from Holland towards Germany!
    Keep up the faith in a healthy future, walk on!

JR

PS
    I have a little gift for you, maybe it will help you get through some difficult times. I'm uploading it to my photobucket, hang on.
  7. Kirsten, for you.

8. If there is any piece of advice I could give, it's to always find a way to laugh and stay positive through it all. In fact, let's start now:

Good luck and God Bless, MacStripey.
  9. Stay strong my friend .Good luck...
  10. wow, i'm so sorry Kirsten, i don't even know what to say except best of luck and get well soon.

we're all thinking about you, keep up the fighting spirit!

11. Get well soon Kristen !!
  12. What can I say....

Stay safe and take care! Hopefully everything will be alright...