1. Been listening to Tranquility Base more and it's only growing on me more. It reminds me a fair bit of R.E.M.'s Up.

Star Treatment is easily among my favourite Arctic Monkey tracks. That song is a real groove.
  2. I am seeing the Monkeys in 25 days time and I can't be bothered to listen to this crap again
  3. this new album is............... disappointing.
  4. So, these guys went to Glasgow, Scotland to play the TRNSMT Festival on July 1, 2018. 3/4th of the full gig was aired on the BBC. And... well... just look and see:

5. Saw them at best kept sectet festival. I realy like their new album and AM, realy good stuff.
  6. Saw them the other night. Played a tight show. Newest stuff is utterly unforgettable. The frenetic earlier stuff and the big hits from AM blew the roof off though, one of the better crowds I've seen over here in a few years
  7. Originally posted by dylbagz:Saw them the other night. Played a tight show. Newest stuff is utterly unforgettable. The frenetic earlier stuff and the big hits from AM blew the roof off though, one of the better crowds I've seen over here in a few years
    Utterly forgettable* ?

Agreed about the rest though, Do I Wanna Know, R U Mine and all the pre-2009 tunes are mayhem.
  8. Oh yeah forgettable. Or maybe so forgettable it's unforgettable