1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Both Nothingman and Release are personal favs of mine but I don't have high hopes of hearing it at my first PJ show, even more so being a festival set in a city they haven't played for 12 years! Couldn't care less about Last Kiss tho
    You'll be wanting to go to the shows that follow yours!!!
  2. Yea one isn’t enough. I went to 8 in 2016 and I felt I needed more
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Couldn't remember about Animal but you're def right about DTE, totally forgot about it. I will add it to the list even if it's not among my favs!
    You should be praying for animal to pop up early, it's huge. Nothingman does pop up at festivals, I saw it at one of myself
  4. I won 10C pre-sale for both Wrigley shows. I'm very surprised, more surprised to be woken up by my bank's fraud protection service querying how there's a £350 charge from pearljam.com
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:I won 10C pre-sale for both Wrigley shows. I'm very surprised, more surprised to be woken up by my bank's fraud protection service querying how there's a £350 charge from pearljam.com
    How did you do in terms of location? Did you go for GA?
  6. I'm in for both Seattle shows (reserved).

I can't believe that I'm flying across the continent for this (sort of) but wouldn't drive four hours to see them in Detroit a few years back!
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:I'm in for both Seattle shows (reserved).

I can't believe that I'm flying across the continent for this (sort of) but wouldn't drive four hours to see them in Detroit a few years back!
    I didn’t wanna bring that up but.......
  8. Haha congrats! Looks like we all got what we wanted. Well done 10c!!!! U2 could learn a thing or two from them.
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:I'm in for both Seattle shows (reserved).

Fantastic . After Seattle, you will say to yourself , "well Ive flown to Seattle for a PJ gig , now I must see them in Europe".
  10. Indeed . Lower their prices to start . $330 for the first 2 and even 3 levels before fees ?!? Fucking Bono has turned into Gordon Gekko , "greed, for lack of a better word, is good , greed is right, greed works"
    And maybe, just maybe , don't play it so safe by performing same tunes each and every night . But that won't happen .
  11. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    Indeed . Lower their prices to start . $330 for the first 2 and even 3 levels before fees ?!? Fucking Bono has turned into Gordon Gekko , "greed, for lack of a better word, is good , greed is right, greed works"
    And maybe, just maybe , don't play it so safe by performing same tunes each and every night . But that won't happen .
    It’s a joke dude and some people here are so blinded by their love of the music that they can’t seem to admit how greedy and terrible it is.
  12. Seating on the first night, GA on the second.

PJ ten times next summer then, surely isn't enough, is it?