1. Looks like another classic PJ setlist!

Summer still seems so far away!
  2. Far away... but so close! I'm counting the days
  3. Hope you guys are catching the stream tonight. Our boys are absolutely killing it right now
  4. Nah, but I saw the setlist and it looked mega.
  5. I'll definitely give this a listen later on today. It's been way too long since we've had a new PJ show to listen to in high quality (like four months since Wrigley and Soldier Field boots came out!)

The bootleg club will have to get ready to reform this summer. I owe a few already!
  6. EV was definitely a little sick but still went all out. His new Tele is fuckin sweet. He introduces it before Lukin fir all you gear heads (Sergio)
  7. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:EV was definitely a little sick but still went all out. His new Tele is fuckin sweet. He introduces it before Lukin fir all you gear heads (Sergio)
    What a way to warm to it than ripping into Lukin.
  8. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:EV was definitely a little sick but still went all out. His new Tele is fuckin sweet. He introduces it before Lukin fir all you gear heads (Sergio)

Sounds so good... Sounds so good like a guitar from Brazil should! ♫ ♪ ... That green Tele looks fucking killer and sounds the same

I've only listened to bits and pieces from the show and yeah, although Ed was definitely sick, the gig was killer. The tambourine giveaway at the start of Baba

What's up with Mike's right arm/hand though?

9. And what's up with some of the song titles

10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Sounds so good... Sounds so good like a guitar from Brazil should! ♫ ♪

I've only listened to bits and pieces from the show and yeah, although Ed was definitely sick, the gig was killer. The tambourine giveaway at the start of Baba

What's up with Mike's right arm/hand though?

[image]
    Eddie asked him during Corduroy, "how's your hand, Mike?"

As for song titles, that's what Breath is actually called: "Breath and a Scream". It's actually written on the setlist as that.
  11. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    Eddie asked him during Corduroy, "how's your hand, Mike?"

As for song titles, that's what Breath is actually called: "Breath and a Scream". It's actually written on the setlist as that.
    It's something he's had since mid March at least:

I thought Breath And A Scream was the title of the demo and Breath the title of the proper song. It's usually witten Breath though, never seen it written as Breath And A Scream as it appears on Santiago's setlist: