1. He wore gloves at Wrigley as well, you can see it in Let's Play Two. Most shows outdoor I think he wears them. Last night actually looks medical.

Yeah, most of the time it is just Breath, but on the Sao Paulo setlist it just says "Breath Scream". Ugh, don't post that Milton Keynes setlist, I was at that show and they scored off so much, including Breath. Satan's Bed, Why Go, etc, and replaced it with shit.
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    He wore gloves at Wrigley as well, you can see it in Let's Play Two. Most shows outdoor I think he wears them. Last night actually looks medical.

Yeah, most of the time it is just Breath, but on the Sao Paulo setlist it just says "Breath Scream". Ugh, don't post that Milton Keynes setlist, I was at that show and they scored off so much, including Breath. Satan's Bed, Why Go, etc, and replaced it with shit.
    I know you were at Milton Keynes but I didn't remember so many songs were substituted. Sleeping By Myself, Just Breathe, Garden, Getaway, Satan's Bed, Why Go, Soldier of Love, Breath and Yellow Ledbetter, wow
  3. The glove looks like a carpal tunnel sleeve
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I know you were at Milton Keynes but I didn't remember so many songs were substituted. Sleeping By Myself, Just Breathe, Garden, Getaway, Satan's Bed, Why Go, Soldier of Love, Breath and Yellow Ledbetter, wow
    Yeah, I remember leaving that show and they posted the setlist on Instagram 20 minutes later, could have cried at Breath and Satan's Bed being scored out. Replaced with I'm the Answer, Rain and a load of other dross. Such a missed opportunity.
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    Yeah, I remember leaving that show and they posted the setlist on Instagram 20 minutes later, could have cried at Breath and Satan's Bed being scored out. Replaced with I'm the Answer, Rain and a load of other dross. Such a missed opportunity.
    Oh man, that should have hurt.

Breath is quick becoming one of my fav PJ songs, I know I've told you all before and I regret it doesn't get played more often... I just hope it gets played in Madrid next July. It, Corduroy and Until The End Of The World are pretty much the only thing I've played on guitar for the last hmmm 2 weeks?
  6. Amsterdam2 added!
  7. I believe it's only a two-minute version. I don't think he breaks out any Ruby Tuesday or Candle in the Wind snippets.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:I believe it's only a two-minute version. I don't think he breaks out any Ruby Tuesday or Candle in the Wind snippets.
    No Sympathy For The Devil, no fun!