1. Originally posted by mofothethird:Bitter old tarts. Get over yourself. ^^

I hope the cities have something to do with it as well.
    I can cry of joy becuase they didn't forget about Australia.

Gig a ton
    Not a gig

So that means an album Bring it on.
    yes, that's me....sorry, but this old geezer would just like to know if the North American tour is indeed going to start in March. Would like to make some travel arrangements etc to be able to "gig a ton".

Bit frustrating ..

Carry on...
  2. I’ll try. But as I already told u

50 year olds sending their middle aged fans on a scavenger hunt with instagram filters during the day on a weekday? Announce the album. It’s been 7 fuckin years. Trust me, we’re ready.

3. I've realized in the past that PJ can be excellent on marketing but short on substance.
  4. I hope it's not climate bs related. Sorry, Pearl Jam but your eco footprint is colossal.
  5. It's not BS but coming from it will be.
  6. It’s not a competition to see who’s got the lowest carbon footprint. There’s nothing wrong with someone who has a high carbon footprint promoting doing what you/they can to lower it as an individual, especially when touring is part of a bands job. You don’t know what the band members do in there leisure time to try and help the environment.
  7. Yea. I love when celebs take private jets to those environmental events. Lol. But seriously, let’s keep this out of the PJ thread
  8. Ha! They barely tour anymore!
  9. ...but they will be soon! Yahoo! (Assuming I can end up attending a couple of shows!!).
  10. It's about goddamn time!