1. Pearl Jam's new album is now on sale?
    Or available?
  2. Nope, not legally at least. It goes on sale (and will be available for streaming) this Friday, March 27th.

3. Holy shit
  4. Every body shines on that track. Can’t believe they had a song like that in them still.
  5. I’m definitely liking the sound of that. Hopefully there’s a few more on the album up to that sort of standard.
  6. Agreed, this is far superior to anything they've put out since...... ?
  7. I liked quite a few songs on backspacer not much on lightning bolt though but Riot Act was there last great album imo. I would say You Are is the best song they’ve written since after the vitalogy album but maybe I haven’t given all there albums a fair chance. The short answer though or answers would be Riot Act and more specifically You Are.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I liked quite a few songs on backspacer not much on lightning bolt though but Riot Act was there last great album imo. I would say You Are is the best song they’ve written since after the vitalogy album but maybe I haven’t given all there albums a fair chance. The short answer though or answers would be Riot Act and more specifically You Are.
    If you like You Are then check out the work of Sonic Youth. They inspired Soundgarden to use open guitar tunings which MfnC brought to You Are.
  9. Originally posted by miryclay:[..]
    If you like You Are then check out the work of Sonic Youth. They inspired Soundgarden to use open guitar tunings which MfnC brought to You Are.
    I’m sure I’ve heard some sonic youth stuff before and liked it although in all honesty they could be one of they bands I forgot to go back to and really check out more of. Thanks for the recommendation anyway I’ll try out some of there stuff tonight.

10. Eddie is the only one that still looks like a Rock star the rest look like they work at the local library