1. Dance of the Clairvoyants
  2. Originally posted by popmarter:Decent album some cracking tunes unfortunately for them they put out their Achtung baby/ Joshua Tree as their debut and subsequent albums have always been measured against it.
    Most fans do not have ten as their best album.
  3. I'm not a Pearl Jam fan but Ten belongs in my collection.
  4. Ten and Vs. for me .Than half of Vitalogy+half of No Code and then just few separate tracks (Do The Evolution). I prefer their rockier stuff.

5. YIELD for me, thanks Eddie
  6. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Ten and Vs. for me .Than half of Vitalogy+half of No Code and then just few separate tracks (Do The Evolution). I prefer their rockier stuff.
    I also like the heavier stuff. Here in Holland Black and Just Breathe are so populair. Don't get me wrong,I do like this songs, but I prefer songs like spin the black circle.

By the way: Vitalogy, Vs, Avocado album, Yield and Binaural are my top 5
  7. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]
    I also like the heavier stuff. Here in Holland Black and Just Breathe are so populair. Don't get me wrong,I do like this songs, but I prefer songs like spin the black circle.

By the way: Vitalogy, Vs, Avocado album, Yield and Binaural are my top 5
    Im surprised you say you like the heavier stuff but put Vs as your 2nd favourite and Ten doesn’t make your top 5. I would say Ten is a heavier album than Vs.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Im surprised you say you like the heavier stuff but put Vs as your 2nd favourite and Ten doesn’t make your top 5. I would say Ten is a heavier album than Vs.
    These were in no particulair order, but Vs could sometimes be 2nd best. Vs is much darker in lyrics and music than Ten. And it was their first album I bought. I think that counts a lot ;-)
  9. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]
    These were in no particulair order, but Vs could sometimes be 2nd best. Vs is much darker in lyrics and music than Ten. And it was their first album I bought. I think that counts a lot ;-)
    Yeah there is some dark subject matters going on in Vs I agree there. I love both Ten and Vs, vitalogy and a Riot Act make up for me what are the 4 great Pearl Jam albums. Ten was the first Pearl Jam album I bought so yes maybe it does count for something.
  10. Come off it the album is a certified classic and their best , the hardcore may disagree but look at the songs on it they don't have any other albums with so many great songs on it ,any time they play it live they get a massive reaction when a band can break out of their normal fanbase you know you have something special Metallica had the Black album ,Oasis had morning Glory, GnR had Appetite, Nirvana had Nevermind ,The Verve had Urban Hymns,The Beatles well they had at least 5 ,these albums caught people's imagination who wouldn't normally buy or listen to them .
  11. A lot of us appreciate Ten (it indeed has most of their biggest hits) but their next four or five albums is where, imho, they really hit their stride. There are soooo many gems on Vs, Vitalogy, No Code, and Yield.