1. Originally posted by unclejosh:I saved it as well as the Home show from last month. I do wish they would put out some real archival stuff too. I am not as much a fan of the way Eddie changed his vocal phrasing and delivery the past decade or so. Still like it but I do miss the old phrasing.
    For sure. I think many of us are hoping for some new 1990s releases/footage. Not simply because it is arguably their best era but we’ve been spoiled by all the post-90s official bootlegs!
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    For sure. I think many of us are hoping for some new 1990s releases/footage. Not simply because it is arguably their best era but we’ve been spoiled by all the post-90s official bootlegs!
    They only played ten songs up until 93. I don't think there are going to be too many revelations.
  3. Just release the Vitalogy tour footage already.
  4. Yes. In my previous post I mentioned wanting more bootlegs from the 1990s but I should have stressed that anything pre-1993 is unnecessary at this point. 1995 and/or 1996 would be my preferred years.
  5. 1995 was a strange tour for PJ.
  6. You’re probably right. Love the setlists from late-1993/early-1994 and 1996 (and 1998) but 1995 is the best.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    You’re probably right. Love the setlists from late-1993/early-1994 and 1996 (and 1998) but 1995 is the best.
    Not even setlist wise but performance. There was a certain type of vigour in them that appealed to me.
  8. Yes. The vigour. Fantastic.

9. Whenever I hear the word 'Vigor' I think of JFK using it in a Mayor Quimby voice styling.

Who's got the brain of JFK?
  10. It's hard to believe that Pearl Jam Unplugged is being released this Friday on CD for the first time officially. I had this on bootleg cassette in the early 90's.

It's a long debate as to whether or not this is a good idea but alas it is here.