1. Red Flag Day is a GREAT song! It doesn't matter if the album it came from isn't great! So Awesome to see EV and his daughter jamming out to U2 - any U2! BTW, Eddie Vedder posted that he was listening to No Line on the Horizon a few months ago. He obviously has a taste for great music.
  2. EV was on Howard Stern today with some really special acoustic tracks on YT.
  3. Originally posted by LostSailor:[..]
    Red Flag Day is a GREAT song! It doesn't matter if the album it came from isn't great! So Awesome to see EV and his daughter jamming out to U2 - any U2! BTW, Eddie Vedder posted that he was listening to No Line on the Horizon a few months ago. He obviously has a taste for great music.
    This is awesome!!

4. Just got this email
  5. I bough this one way back when. I had to wait years for the second and third CD.
  6. Love this as it’s one of the best showcasing Dave on drums
  7. The Atlanta 94 show is my all time favorite from PJ and I have had just about every bootleg release and the Dissident Set (incomplete and poorly mixed IMO) related to this show and I listen to the pre-fm bootleg more than maybe any other show.

I am beyond happy that it is be finally being officially released complete and remastered as well. It sounds much better to my ears at least so far. It is streaming now on SiriusXM.
  8. It’s a good day to be a Pearl Jam fan. A very good day.
  9. ... hopefully the next nine days are as bountiful!
  10. Go and Leash are Dave standouts.
  11. I like the way Eddie has a solo career alongside PJ which allows him to explore other sounds that PJ wouldn't do ,so many bands in the 80s,90s broke up because the singer wanted to do a solo album and it was either one or the other as jealousy and greed were usually the charges levelled at them .Brandon Flowers is another one that can do both without impacting too much on their band's career.