Toronto 05
    Hamilton 05
    Toronto 06A
    Toronto 06B
    Toronto 11B
    Hamilton 11
    London 13
    Buffalo 13
  2. Originally posted by EDDMB:This show was aired today on PJ radio. I have to say , I totally forgot about this gig . I listened to the whole show on a drive today along the coast in South Florida. Haven't listened to it in over a decade . Maybe longer. Its a solid , but odd show . in a very unusual move, the band starts tonight's show with "Rearviewmirror," which was almost always used to close the first or second set. It works great.
    What an an opening run . You will be hard pressed to top those 5 tunes opening a show . The band is on fire here . NAIS sounds great as things cool down right after Wishlist . Light Years is out of synch , its a mess as is Insignificance. The band sound a bit tired at times as this is closing in on the end of the long tour. Evacuation sounds like crap as always . Such a bad song IMO . Rest of the show is solid.
    The Man trilogy is here , as is the rare cool b side U during the encore , which is a bit odd (like this show) , but I like it .
    Only thing missing from this gig is Black .
    Maybe thats why I overlooked it ?

SAN BERNARDINO, CALIFORNIA
    SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2000
    Glen Helen Blockbuster

SET 1
    Rearviewmirror
    Go
    Animal
    State Of Love And Trust
    Given To Fly
    Grievance
    Corduroy
    Wishlist
    Nothing As It Seems
    Evacuation
    Even Flow
    Light Years
    Daughter
    Jeremy
    Leatherman
    Better Man
    Nothingman
    Spin The Black Circle
    Porch

ENCORE 1
    Breakerfall
    Insignificance
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Crazy Mary
    U
    Do The Evolution

ENCORE 2
    Yellow Ledbetter

I'm gonna give this a listen. I established that nugs are doing a streaming service and you can get access to most of their bootlegs wherever you are. This is a fantastic setlist. I love 'U', the version from Hamilton 2011 is brilliant.
  3. Assuming you have the service, a good number of the bootlegs are also on Apple Music.

Love those 2000 Tour boots!
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:Assuming you have the service, a good number of the bootlegs are also on Apple Music.

Love those 2000 Tour boots!
    Subscribed to Nugs.net, well the 30 day trial. $12.99 USD per month after.

If they add the Springsteen bootlegs later, i'll definitely subscribe.
  5. So with sites like iTunes and Nugs selling/streaming these 2000-2006 bootlegs would downloading them from say pearljambootlegs.org now be a no no?
  6. Must be a no no if they are for sale...Itunes says released May 26 ,2014 for the Chicago gig from Oct 9 2000 . Im wondering if these shows were remastered ? My old CDs that I own sound like soundboard rips (tin sounding) to me when I put the cd's on . Yesterdays show was on PJ Radio and definitely sounded better then the CD I own...I hope the 2000 tour gets added to Spotify
  7. Found this article yesterday . IMO he's 100% correct . Matt is a solid drummer, who seems to be held back in PJ ,but not in Soundgarden. Just my 2 cents.

Former Pearl Jam drummer Dave Abbruzzese - who was a member of the fold between 1991 and 1994 and performed on their second and third album - said the band's current drummer Matt Cameron is much better as a member Soundgarden, telling Michael Aubrecht:

"I left because Stone [Gossard, guitar] told me that they were looking for another drummer! Ha! It's funny because it's true. Truth be told, I still don't know for sure why I was fired.

"I'd never been in that situation before. Looking back at it, as I did for years, it had me miffed. Then one day I came across footage of the band Candlebox with the [original Pearl Jam] drummer Dave Krusen playing with them live and a theory formed in my head.

"All personality questions aside, what I witnessed was just another drummer. No spark. No fire. No rock or roll. That was what they [Pearl Jam] had wanted as their drummer?

"Then I looked at how, in comparison to his other work, Matt Cameron's approach with regards to his drumming is very tame and lackluster when he is playing with PJ. It made me realize that perhaps they never intended to be a hard-driven, powerful rock band.

"I drove that band as a rock drummer drives a rock band. Like Matt Cameron drove Soundgarden. Mind you, I am still guessing, yet this is the only excuse that I have found that makes my firing make sense.

"Other excuses I have heard such as my cymbals, political views, gun ownership, or that I enjoyed the success more readily, etc. are all laughable to me. Actually, most of the facts surrounding how that powerful version of that band was destroyed is laughable to me at this point.

"I still think I am a little angry at the chicken-shit way it was handled 20+ years ago. At least Stone was man enough to show me some respect and didn't allow it to be handled by lawyers.

"I will always be grateful for the day we spent together when he told me I was out of the band. It was a very emotional effort that took a lot of strength on his part. He knew that it was going to destroy a part of me that he valued.

"It was the beginning of one of the most challenging experiences of my life, having to let go of what could have been and witness what all of that hard work was allowed to become.
  8. I can’t stand Dave a. Matt Cameron is one of the best drummers in the world. He knows exactly what to play to compliment the song. He can play time signatures that Dave a couldn’t wrap his head around.

Anyway yes!!!
    I’ll be at both Wrigley and both Fenway.
  9. The world needs to get over Dave A and especially those reporters at alternative nation.

I quite like his funky drumming.
  10. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:I can’t stand Dave a. Matt Cameron is one of the best drummers in the world. He knows exactly what to play to compliment the song. He can play time signatures that Dave a couldn’t wrap his head around.

Anyway yes!!!
    I’ll be at both Wrigley and both Fenway.
    I think I'll see you at Wrigley. The Pearl Jam website has went into a meltdown, it's members only on the 10C forums and you can barely get in.

Really, really want to go to the Seattle shows but I reckon I'll have to make it Wrigley only. European tour is hefty enough.
  11. Can't connect to 10c either. Has something official been announced????