1. Just remember that I'm not going to (try to) go to a Seattle show (or shows) because they are "hometown" shows. I'm (hopefully) going because I'll probably be in the area.

I'd love to see shows in Boston and Chicago (and NYC and Philly) but I gotta be work with what I have.
  2. Seeing a show in Italy would also be awesome. London and. Amsterdam would also be great.

Someday... (which usually means never).
  3. Yeah, I'm sure they are overhyped like any band's hometown shows. I really want to see Seattle and for two PJ shows to be staged while there, that would be a great trip. But Wrigley was great last time. I'd do both but they are too spaced out from each other, means it's too expensive if I have to stay out there for two weeks.

I honestly think Missoula will be the best show.
  4. Let’s nit forget that Fenway 2 was the best out of the 4 baseball Shows in 2016. I’d rank them
    Fenway 2
    Chicago 2 close 2nd
    Fenway 1
    Chicago 1
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:Yeah, I'm sure they are overhyped like any band's hometown shows. I really want to see Seattle and for two PJ shows to be staged while there, that would be a great trip. But Wrigley was great last time. I'd do both but they are too spaced out from each other, means it's too expensive if I have to stay out there for two weeks.

Missoula will be awesome. Let’s be honest, every fucking show will be killer this year !!!!!
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:Yeah, I'm sure they are overhyped like any band's hometown shows. I really want to see Seattle and for two PJ shows to be staged while there, that would be a great trip. But Wrigley was great last time. I'd do both but they are too spaced out from each other, means it's too expensive if I have to stay out there for two weeks.

Yeah. I forgot that each ballpark show will be two weeks apart. I've told my wife that if I'm going to one Seattle show I want to go to both. Not really too sure how it'll all play out... ie, do I buy one or two tix from Ticketmaster? Assuming I can get through to Ticketmaster on the general sale, of course. I'm not looking forward to that stressful morning.
  7. The band should play Yankee Stadium..that would be epic..they already played Wrigley and Fenway numerous times and thats great , they need to complete the hat trick ..that being said , rumor for Fenway is when..Labor Day weekend ?
    No way I can pull that off if thats the case..dates should be released today me thinks .
  8. Originally posted by EDDMB:The band should play Yankee Stadium..that would be epic..they already played Wrigley and Fenway numerous times and thats great , they need to complete the hat trick ..that being said , rumor for Fenway is when..Labor Day weekend ?
    No way I can pull that off if thats the case..dates should be released today me thinks .
    9/2 & 9/4 Fenway.

How bout fuck all these baseball stadiums and do a 4 night residency at msg!!!
  9. Now you are talking...I can't stand stadium gigs..I was hoping my Rome show was at an intimate Euro style location..not the case, as its in the Olympic Stadium...
  10. I hope stadiums aren't the norm for PJ now, we will miss the intimacy of arenas.
  11. So what's a smarter move to put as first choice in a 10c draw: N1 or N2?????
  12. Night 2 imo. Both Fenway and Wrigley had better night 2.