1. Thanks for the feedback Kieran but they both can't be my FIRST choice.

N1 is on a Wed so might be less popular...

2. My plan is to be at both. However, I figure it'll be tougher to get 10C tix than TM ones.

When are they going to announce the other five shows?????
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:Thanks for the feedback Kieran but they both can't be my FIRST choice.

N1 is on a Wed so might be less popular...
    Hahaha, you need to tell that 10C how important this is.
  4. As much as I am pumped for this stuff, it sorts throws a wrench into everything else that I want/need to do today....can't focus....thinking about hotels (where to stay...when to book...doubt I'll do those 10c ones)....planning order of tix...the stress that will come when I have to try for TM tix...and what if I get shut out of the 10c draw??? Then I'll have to go for TWO sets of tickets...that won't be good.

Somebody dump a bucket of cold water over my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Can someone explain a 10c draw and how I should go about trying to get any ticket to Wrigley? Haven't seen PJ yet only Eddie so I would really love to know how it all works
  6. Can someone explain what a 10c is and what I should do to Troy to get some Wrigley tix? Dying to see PJ, only saw Eddie once. Thanks!
  7. Originally posted by guykirk9:Can someone explain a 10c draw and how I should go about trying to get any ticket to Wrigley? Haven't seen PJ yet only Eddie so I would really love to know how it all works
    Essentially, you go into your 10C account and choose the shows in order of preference that you want to go to along with what way you want to experience them (so GA or seats, basically). There's a five day period then on the sixth day they randomly choose who gets it, then you're notified and your card is charged (hopefully).
  8. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    Essentially, you go into your 10C account and choose the shows in order of preference that you want to go to along with what way you want to experience them (so GA or seats, basically). There's a five day period then on the sixth day they randomly choose who gets it, then you're notified and your card is charged (hopefully).
    That's very interesting wow
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:As much as I am pumped for this stuff, it sorts throws a wrench into everything else that I want/need to do today....can't focus....thinking about hotels (where to stay...when to book...doubt I'll do those 10c ones)....planning order of tix...the stress that will come when I have to try for TM tix...and what if I get shut out of the 10c draw??? Then I'll have to go for TWO sets of tickets...that won't be good.

Somebody dump a bucket of cold water over my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10c are offering places to stay at a discount , also airfare with Delta..you are in the 10c yes ??
  10. Book tickets first, deal with accommodation and flights later, I say.

Been listening to 2003 shows a lot recently. Some brilliant performances in there.
  11. Became a paying (digital) member 10c member since 2013. Was looking at those accommodations they were offering... wondering if these places are "family friendly" as, yes, my wife and kids will likely be with me in Seattle (I will leave them for those evenings) as none other are interested in going (maybe a few years from now my seven year old son will want to attend).

I will wait a little longer but excited to plan this trip. I semi-promised my son we see a Dodgers game in LA - and maybe a Giants game in SF - at some point too so I have to work out some schedules. Yes, it is somewhat ironic that we won't be able to see a baseball game while playing in Seattle.